- Kat, we used to spend a lot of time together in the past, we did our homework together, we rode our bikes, we went to buy mangas together, but lately all you do is train and study, said Chifuyu.

- Because I don't want to die as Mikey's second-in-command, I have other plans for my future, said Katsumi a little sad.

- I didn't want to upset you, Chifuyu said anxiously.

- You are right. When was the last time we spent time together? Katsumi said turning to them. Wait here, I'm going to get my bag and we can go then.

- Are you skipping school?! they both asked surprised.

- Oi, don't make me regret this! she told them in a threatening tone.

Katsumi got on Baji's motorcycle and they all went to a nearby park. They were all sitting on a bench and talking. They had also bought some juice.

- Keisuke, what is you hair routine? Your hair is so silky! Katsumi said amazed. It reminds me of the fur of the cat that used to visit you, Peke J, the black cat.

- I don't betray my secrets, said Baji grinning.

- You are annoying as always. Chifuyu, you also had a black cat, Excalibur, said Katsumi turning to Chifuyu who was sitting on her left. Wait! Katsumi exclaimed before either of them could say anything. The black cat, the same size, silky fur, smelled nice of shampoo, adores me, you two live in the same block...how did I not realise until now? she said, hitting her forehead lightly with her palm. Peke J and Excalibur are one and the same cat, all these years we 3 were the parents of the same cat.

She started to laugh realizing this. While Baji and Chifuyu looked at her in wonder, then looked at each other.

- The cat that enters my room through the window was actually yours?! Baji asked in wonder.

- My cat used to come to you when he left home?! Chifuyu asked at the same time.

- Hey, Kat, what makes you think you qualify to be Peke J's mother? Baji asked.

- E? Who brought him wet food? Of course I'm his mother. I always brought wet food for Peke J and Excalibur.

- That explains why he got so fat, Chifuyu said amused.

- Excalibur-Peke-J is the luckiest cat in the world with parents like us, said Katsumi laughing.

- I still don't think you qualify as Peke J's mother, said Baji grinning.

-Shut up, Katsumi told him, signaling him to be quiet and got up from the bench.

The two looked at her in confused as she looked around and listened carefully, then she started running. They both got up and followed her.

Katsumi arrived in an area of ​​the park where there were 4 boys hitting a white cat. The poor animal was crying and trying to run away, but the 4 had surrounded it. The girl came running towards one of them, punched him in the face knocking him to the ground, then jumped in the air and kicked the other two with her legs, and grabbed the last one who tried to run by the collar to his shirt and kneed him in the back, making him fall on his stomach. She took the cat in her arms and started to caress it while pressing the temple of the bullies with her foot.

-Hey, you bastards, why don't you fight someone your size?! she told them in a threatening tone. I'm going to crush your forehead, trash! she yelled at the one under her foot.

Baji and Chifuyu stopped behind her.

-Chifuyu, take care of the child, she said, giving him the cat, which was wounded and trembling with fear.

She continued to kick them in the back, stomach and face until none of them was conscious. Then she took the cat in her arms and started to caress it and kiss it on the head.

- You are safe now, baby, mama will take care of you, she whispered to the cat.

-Kat, I think it's time to leave, said Chifuyu who had noticed that several people in the park had stopped and looked at her.

- This is the Kat I adore, said Baji.

-Ha? Katsumi asked in confusion.

- Come on, Kat, let's take the cat to the vet, said Chifuyu, putting a hand on her shoulders.

She got on the motorcycle with Chifuyu and they parted ways with Baji. After they took the cat to the vet, and she bought everything necessary for the cat, they went to her home.

-Excalibur-Peke-J has a sister, said Katsumi placing the cat in her bed. She kissed her on the forehead and then changed into Toman's uniform. Chifuyu was waiting for her outside on his motorcycle.

- Can you speed up a little? It's not good for Mikey's second to be late, Katsumi said as they were riding Chifuyu's motorcycle.