Birthday Sex

it was Bf/n's birthday today. You'd already made him feel special with morning cuddles and giving him presents you'd prepared since last month. tonight was different though. He was gonna feel the special feeling he'd never felt before. You'd prepared a plan and knew you had to go through with it.

He was in the kitchen talking to his dad, bit random for him, but you came up behind him anyway and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumps out of his skin and turns round.

"You scared me😅! What's up?"

"The sky"

"Is this just pointless then"

"No come with me" You try to hide your smile but fail miserably.

When he kinda understood he felt awkward with his dad in room, but best laugh was his dad just gave you two a wink and walked out of the room. He was still questioning whether his dirty mind was overtaking him or were you thinking what he was.

You dragged him up to the bedroom by his arms and it took all your strength to push him on the bed. He didn't like this change in dominance. He liked giving not receiving, mainly because he'd never tried it the opposite way with anyone. He obviously tried to fight back but you wouldn't let him win this time.

He pulled you down so you were on top of him and made out with you, trying to flip you over. You weren't as strong as him but you managed to keep this position until he finally gave up. He decided to use his words instead.

"What the fuck are you doing!?"

"It's your birthday. You don't get the control"

"But-"

"No buts"

He didn't really know how to react to all this but your key thought was to make him feel comfortable. This was new to the both of you.

"Just lay back"

He thought for a moment but then wordlessly obeyed and stared into your eyes lovingly. You always loved how expressive Bf/n was. His eyes were like a window to his emotions. You smiled sweetly as he put one knee either side of your thighs and put his arms around your neck. He was telling you he was ready to try this.

"Happy birthday beautiful" You put your hands on his waist and returned to the make out.

You stayed like that for a while, exploring each others mouths with your tongues. You took the lead and went up to put your hands in his hair. He groaned softly into the kiss at the feeling.

"I love those pretty sounds, you should do this more often, you think so?"

Bf/n shook his head at once.

"Mm. But you should. You sound heavenly"

You pressed your pressed your forehead against his as his breathing faltered at the compliments.

Bf/n felt a tent in his jeans not long after this and began grinding on your thighs impatiently, allowing you to feel his growing erection.

You trailed a hand down to ghost his dick and lightly stroke the inside of his thighs. He whined as you got close to touching him where he needed it most.

"Someone's excited"

"Please, it's hurting"

"Please what?"

He looked VERY impatient.

"Please... touch me"

How could you say no to that? You began palming him through his jeans. He slightly gasped and pushed his crotch into your hand.

"Fuck... please please" He was lost in the feeling.

"You can touch me wherever you like"

He nodded and reached a hand down to your chest, grabbing one of your breasts. He played with it, running his thumb over your visibly hard nipple under your shirt. You moaned and he enjoyed every second.

"Take it off"

He didn't hesitate to pull it over your head. You appreciated his enthusiasm. He then let out another whine from the pressure that was left on his straining dick.

"Take off your clothes for me. You'll feel better"

Bf/n nodded and did as he was told. You then moved your hand and took his length in it. As you were working on his dick he went back to your breasts and played with them. You hummed and he smiled, earning himself a kiss as you teased the slit of his dick with your thumb.

He pushed you off before he got chance to make anymore sounds and began licking your nipples. When you moaned he increased the intensity and got to work licking and sucking. He was rolling the bud of your other breast in his fingers.

You moaned louder and it was music to Bf/n's ears and made him want to taste you. Being used to making requests in the bedroom, he didn't hesitate to ask.

You nodded excitedly and let him flip you over and open your legs, putting himself between them. He began at your clit, making slow circles with his tongue, hearing breathy moans and exclamations as feedback.

"Fuck! Feels really good!"

He licked stripes up and down making you squirm and breathe quicker. He then buried his head between you legs and switched between licking your clit and sticking his tongue in your hole, the mixture driving you mad. He moved faster until you were at your high.

"Oh Bf/n! Yes like that! Oh fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK. I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum!"

You grabbed fistfuls of his hair and pulled it hard as you felt your release. It felt like waves of electricity running through your body. Bf/n liked the taste on his tongue. You kissed him once again to distract him while you flipped him back over.

"Wanna cum now?"

He didn't say anything so you took that as yes. He wasn't keen on admitting he found a new liking for being submissive for once.

You went down to his aching dick, kissing the head before lying your tongue flat on the shaft and taking it all in your mouth. He moaned louder than you'd ever heard him before and you were pleased with this reaction. He let out a string of porn worthy moans. You popped off for a second to see his state.

"Trust me this will feel so much better than you think"

You sat yourself above his dick as pre cum started to drip. You'd dragged it out too long and he was desperate, so he moved around in anticipation.

"Baby stop moving or I can't adjust"

He nodded and you started sinking down his dick. He bit his lip and moaned quietly at the feeling. You were only halfway when he felt like it was everything he needed, but you then took the whole length into your pussy suddenly, shocking Bf/n with the sudden hight amount of pleasure to his sensitive cock.

You moved slowly until you found the perfect postion, speeding up the pace. He moaned loudly, almost screaming, and panted. You've never seen this side of him.

"Y/n!"

"Y-Y/n!"

"Mhm"

"Gunna...gunna cum!"

You nodded and bounced on his dick, making his moans bounce. you went to his nipples and sucked them, adding to the pleasure, and when he yelled your name you realised all he needed was a little push so you put a hand up to stroke his scalp. His eyes blinked quickly and he held onto your hips trying to cope with the stimulation.

A couple more bounces and he was screaming he was going to cum so you got off him and he held his dick as he came. Thick, white ribbons flew onto his heaving chest and the sound he made was angelic to you.