A New Warrior from another World

Unknown Forest, Age 768.

In a dense forest a couple hundred miles north of Mount Paozu, it was a peaceful afternoon. Woodland creatures were going about their normal lives foraging for food and birds, large and small, were perched on trees hoping to find a mate. Large dinosaurs prowled around hunting for prey and groups of pterodactyls flew around in the air migrating from one place to another.

Overall, it seemed like it was another peaceful day in the forest.

Until it wasn't.

Suddenly, in a clearing, the surrounding air became hot and turbulent. Animals nearby began to raise their heads and looked around, fearing that there was something dangerous. The ground beneath them begins to shake and rumble violently, prompting some creatures to flee or hide and birds to fly away.

Then, out of nowhere, a black swirling mass of energy the size of a basketball appears with yellow lightning striking anything nearby. Trees and vegetation are burnt and any animals unfortunate enough to be close to the energy got shocked to death. The black energy then swelled up in size before flattening in its vertical axis, forming a portal. As it does, the yellow lightning stops flashing.

A short while later, a person stands out of the portal. This person is a man 188cm(6ft 2in) in height, has a well-built physique, light skin complexion and a brown tail wrapped around his waist. He wears an orange martial arts gi tied with a black knot obi, a black undershirt and black boots with dark blue wristbands. His hair can be described as messy, with three bangs hanging to the right of his head and two to the left. It also stands up with four spikes at the front and three at the rear. Its colour is black with the bangs being dark green, with his eyes and eyebrows dark green as well. Wrapped on his forehead is a blood-red bandanna that partially obscures his eyebrows and is also carrying a large backpack. He also is breathing heavily, as if he exerted himself, and all his senses go overdrive as he examines his surroundings.

Meet Son Kakarot Briefs, a fighter and a warrior, a husband and a father.

As Kakarot takes in the sights of the forest, he quickly begins to relax. After sensing that there are many human presences around, he breathes a sigh of relief and drops his backpack in the process.

"It seems like our escape plan was a success.", he thought.

"Looks like we made it through.", Kakarot said before signing and turning around, "Should have known not to doubt whatever ideas are cooking up in your head, Bulma."

"I've told you before a thousand times and I'll tell you once more, never doubt the geniuses that is the Briefs family!", a woman's voice replied, pride evident in her voice.

The woman, Son Bulma Briefs, soon joined her husband. She's a genius inventor and part-time lecturer, and a faithful wife and mother. She's a woman of 170cm(5ft 7in) with a well curved, yet lightly toned physique and cream-coloured skin. Her outfit consists of brown cargo pants and a black mechanic tank top underneath an indigo jacket embroidered with a double white CC logo on both shoulders. Her hair is a turquoise colour with a flat bowl cut at the front and a shoulder-length ponytail at the back. Her eyes are of a sapphire blue with her eyebrows being turquoise. She's also carrying a backpack like her husband, albeit smaller.

Kakarot only chuckled at Bulma's response before wrapping his left arm around her shoulders.

"I know, I know. But you love me for that anyways.", replied Kakarot to his wife before Bulma lightly punched his shoulder.

Kakarot rubs his shoulder in exaggerated hurt and makes mock pained noises which Bulma tries to hold in her laughter with mild success, quickly easing the mood.