Chapter 8

A/N Hi guys, i know it's been a while since i updated and i'm very sorry for that. Sadly i have to say that i need to take a break due to some mental health issues and exams. I hope you guys understand and i'm looking forward to getting back to writting. I hope everyone is doing well and i hope you'll enjoy the chapter.

-Marcel's pov-

"Can you first tell us more about your boss?" Edward said and i could see Louis tense up.

"What do you want to know?" he asked looking down to the floor.

"What's his name." i asked and he looked at me.

"Uhm- Alex?" he asked more then said and i looked at Edward. I saw Harry tensing but he kept standing there still listening.

"What did he do to you Lou?" Edward asked carefully.

"Nothing..." Louis tried to lie but we all saw right through it.

"Louis we know him. Tell us what he did." he tried again but Louis kept his gaze on the floor.

"It's embarrassing." i guess we're getting somewhere. I hope he won't shut us out now.

"Come on, we can help, you don't have to feel embarrassed. Marcel, can you take Harry to the living room i don't think-" he tried saying but Harry cut him off.

"No, i need to get over it, it's been years." he got up with shaky legs, sitting by the table.

"So, Louis?" Edward asked.

"You'll hate me. Please don't hate me." There were tears slowly running down his cheeks by now.

"I promise we won't hate you. We want you to tell us so we can help." i tried to calm him down.

"As you know i live by myself. I need the money. I couldn't find another job and h-he makes me do... things if i want to keep that job. There, you happy now?! " he explained looking down again, anger, seadness and fear evident in his voice. We all knew exactly what he meant.

"Louis i know this will be a big change for you and you probably don't want to, but please think about it. Move in with us. Quit that job, we know him Lou and we don't want you to keep working there." Edward tried to explain but i could already see that Louis won't agree to that.

"There's no way, you know i can't." He said shaking his head.

"But why? We want you here. Please Lou?" Harry whined, standing up.

"I'm sorry, i can't." he said as Harry hugged him.

"I missed you over the last week." Harry whispered in his hair.

Edward looked over to me and i knew what he was thinking about so i nodded.

"Louis. Will you let us take you out?" he asked and Louis looked at him in shock.

"What like- on a date? Like, seriously?" he asked and we all nodded.

"Of course, oh my god, thank you." he almost cried out and i couldn't help but smile.

"When are you free?" i asked and he thought but i saw his smile dropping.

"I don't know, i don't really get days off." we all looked at eachother.

"When do you finish at saturday?" Harry asked and he answered after a moment.

"At 3 P.M." he said shyily.

"You want to go after work? We are free the whole weekend so you can stay over." Edward asked and Louis nodded slowly.

We spent the rest of the evening watching movies with Louis untill he insisted we take him home.