Chapter Three: Let's Have Some Fun~.

(❤, 💕, Very ●)

Both Mario and Bowser raced to the bed in a heated make out session. Once on the bed Bowser stripped himself and Mario of their clothes and rubbed the inner part of Mario's thighs which made Mario moan, that really turned Bowser on "Suck it slut." Bowser commanded pointing at his 11 inch dick Mario went down and started to suck Bowser off taking as much as he could down Bowser groaned at the feeling he gripped Mario's hair and shoved him down further making Mario gag "Fuck yes just like that~" Bowser moaned in pleasure. Then he pulled Mario off and flipped him over putting two fingers right in Mario's entrance Mario screamed overwhelmed by the pleasure his lover was making him feel, after a couple of pump Bowser took his fingers put and placed his now throbbing cock on Mario's hole "You ready~" Bowser cooed teasingly Mario couldn't speak so he just nodded without another word Bowser pounded into Mario, causing him to moan in pleasure and beg for more "AHH~ faster please~! H-harder daddy~!" is all Mario could say. Bowser then went full force pounding in and out of Mario, stretching his hole, "S-So fucking deep!~" Bowser groaned.

 Mario then got up, pushed Bowser down and slammed himself onto Bowser's throbbing cock, both men let out a loud groan as Mario started to ride and bounce on Bowsers member fast and rough making Bowser somewhat submissive "God!~ You're fucking g-good at riding daddy's cock huh?~ Ahhh!~ Fuck keep going just like that baby!~" Bowser was moaning in pleasure then he started to jerk himself up causing him to go deeper into Mario, "Ahhhh!~ B-Bowser s-sooo good~!" Both men were overwhelmed by the pleasure that they were receiving from the other. Bowser then started to stroke Mario's aching cock as he was close to reaching his climax, at this point so was Mario. "I'm gonna c-cum~!" Mario moaned "Me too slut~ cum for me~!" After a couple more thrusts both men came, and layed down on the bed catching their breaths. "Holy fuck Mario~ you were so good." Bowser huffed out Mario giggled. The two then realized what they had done. "Did we just do that..?" Mario said nervously "Y-yea we did." Bowser replied. They both looked at each other with shock. "I'm gonna go to my room.." Mario started his way out of Bowser's room. Thoughts were racing through both men's heads. "I just had sex with my worst enemy what the fuck am I supposed to do?!" they both thought at the same time. Mario laid down to rest and so did Bowser.

441 words