Chapter 5

It's Saturday morning and Miranda and Andrea were in bed together, Andrea in Miranda's arms peacefully asleep. It's 7:00 and miranda is already awake. It's Saturday so luckily she doesn't have that much work to do. Miranda pressed little kisses on Andrea's head admiring her. Andrea slowly opened her eyes. She turned around to look at miranda. "Already awake darling?"  Miranda said in her husky low morning voice. Andrea yawned, "how long have you been up" "doesn't matter just some time, I didn't want to wake you up" Andrea smiled and pressed her lips against Miranda's. She quickly responded to her kiss once again slow and passionate. Andrea begged for her tongue to enter, they passionately made out but Miranda then placed her hand on her cheek and pulled away.

"Darling maybe we shouldn't do this.." Andrea felt a little hurt. "What do you mean, i just spent the night with you" Miranda got annoyed and her mean self got ahead of her. "Andrea you heard me, please get out and go home for a while it's Saturday, resturn on Monday and let Emily deliver the book since she's so incompetent that she forgot it last night" Andrea felt hurt and left the room heading to her own. She grabbed some clothes and left.

Miranda sighs, she took a shower and got a grey pencil skirt with a white blouse, long earrings, jimmy Choo heels and her Prada bag to top it off. She went downstairs to make some breakfast. She turned on the stove and prepared some pancakes. When she was nearly finished she heard Cassidy and Caroline running down the stairs. "Don't run bobbseys" they ran into the kitchen hugging both the sides of miranda. She kissed them on their little red heads. "Momm what are you makinggg" they said hanging above the stove. "Not too close , your favourite pancake recipe of mommy. Sit down and I'll get you your breakfast"

The twins ate their breakfast and miranda dropped them off at Nigel . "Sweeties have fun at uncle Nigel, mommy has to do some work which is left and I'll pick you guys up and go to dinner okay darlings?" They nodded and hugged her, "we love you mom" Miranda smiled, she turned to Nigel. "Thanks nig, i appreciate it" Nigel smiles back, "no problem Miranda, everything for my dearest friend"

*****

Miranda went to her office because she had an appointment with ravitz. Miranda arrived and walked towards the meeting office, she sat down and waited. Miranda was always 15 minutes early no matter the occasion there was. After 20 minutes Mr. Ravitz arrived. Miranda stood up to shake his hand and her skirt rose a bit. ravitz smirked and  studied her body. Miranda noticed, she shook his hand and adjusted her skirt. "I beg your pardon" ravitz looked at her with a smirk. "I said nothing and i did nothing" she just narrowed her eyes at him. "Sit down and let's get this meeting over with"  she said in her cold runway voice.

She took her runway magazine where her notes are wrote down in, "let's get to business, i have bought a new spring collection of clothes and some accessories and i'd lik- ravitz cut her off. "Fine, fine, how much is it gonna cost me?" Miranda glared at him. "Around 500.000" he rolled his eyes, "great, hand me the paper" he signed the paper and handed it back to Miranda. He smirked looking at her. "For this BIG favour i get something in return right?" Miranda rolled her eyes, "small man, big ego" she mumbles. "Excuse me?" Miranda narrowed her eyes. "No nothing" she said. miranda stood up and adjusted her skirt and took her bag, "i have some work left to do so if you don't mind which you obviously don't then I'm going now"

She walked out of Elias-Clarke and stepped in the car. "Roy take me to Andrea's apartment please" roy nodded and he drove to the right address. Miranda thought about it the whole day, how she was so mean to her just because of her own insecurities. She had to make it up to her. When she arrived she got out of the car and told roy to wait outside in the car for whenever she gets back. She walks towards her small apartment and knocks on her door.