Cock Warming

Taehyung came inside Yn's study room, he knew she was studying because she had her exams coming up in a month or two but he needed her. Yn used to give him less attention due to her exams but tae was an understandable boyfriend.

Tae - Yn-ahh did you forget you have a hot boyfriend?

Yn - No I didn't *eyes glued in the books*

Tae - you did forget you have a sexy boyfriend

Yn - No mister sexy I just need to study nothing else

Tae - Please babyyy

Yn - Nooooo
*She said and wiggled in his arms*

Yn - Ta- *she couldn't complete as he started kissing her hungrily*

Tae didn't kiss her all day but let her study instead, he couldn't handle anymore but leaned in.

Yn kissed back and pulled back

Yn - Tae I really need to study

He grabbed his shirt and wore

Tae - You wanna study right?

Yn - Yes

Wear them *pointing on her shirt since she was wearing as bra and her visible cleavage was making him hard.

Yn wore them and Tae went and sat on the chair she was sitting on.

Tae - come here

He patted on his lap while his cock was totally standing up till his stomach

Yn - What-

Tae - You wanna study and I want you to give me cock warming

Yn pov :
I knew he was desperate and wanted her in any way, I took off my panties and slowly pushed myself inside him, his tip touched my entrance and then went inside me. I was wet, can't deny. As I sat on his dick slowly but in one go so it felt good as fuck. His tip was touching my stomach now.

Tae - Mhmmm you feel so good as always

Yn opened her notebook but couldn't keep her mind where it should've been.
She kept moving slowly, noticing taehyung leaving groans.

She was getting more needy for it and couldn't handle it further.

Yn - Taehyung fuck me.

Tae - Where are all your manners baby? *smirk*

Yn pov : He placed me on the desk removing his cock from me and keeping my study materials aside. I did wanted to get fucked not like I didn't, It's been a while since we've been rough with each other, I felt a slap on my pussy.

Tae - What did you say wanna repeat?

Yn - Taehyung fuck me *low voice but was enough for him to hear me*

____________Comment and vote for the smut part😼______________