⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Freya stares blankly into her surroundings, seated on the small stairs after the medical team took away Coulson's body

The Goddess' face looks numb and emotionless, while her mind screams in pain.

Her eyes are glossed as she thinks about the last few days, everything has just been a lot.

The Goddess of Love and War was never one to shut down when things got hard. But right now, Freya has not strength in her body to do anything.

So, when the medical team comes up to her and insist on treating the wounds on her face, the Goddess simply shakes her head as a 'no' without ever making eye contact.

''Frey?'' Steve voice finally snaps Freya out of her thoughts, the Goddess quickly looks up at him. When she meets his eyes, Freya can immediately feel her barriers break down without him even trying.

A loud sob quickly escapes from the  Goddess' mouth, the Captains eyes widen and he quickly sits down beside her.

''Hey.'' Steve softly whispers as he wraps Freya's shaking body in his large arms, holding her head close to his chest.

''Frey, it's all right.'' He whispers again, running his hands through her hair as she cries into his chest.

Tears stream down Freya's cheeks freely. They fall for what's to happen to Thor, for what has become of Loki and for what happened to Coulson.

''What if Thor's passed?'' The Goddess helplessly pleads, looking at Steve desperately. ''No, doll. Don't think that, Thor is a God. He's very strong.'' Steve comforts softly.

''But that cage was built for the Hulk. I cannot stand the thought of losing him.'' Freya sniffles quietly.

''I don't know Thor that well, but I do know you. And I know that he's your brother. And if Thor has even half the strength you have, I'm absolutely sure he's fine.'' Steve says, interrupting his words by planting kisses on the Goddess' face.

Freya looks up at him with a perplexed smile, tears glistering her eyes in the sunlight.

''I love you.'' The Goddess softly whispers as she plants her forehead in his chest again.

''I love you too, I'll love you forever.'' Steve says back, wrapping his arms around her body.

''Forever.'' Freya mutters into his chest, a big smile on her face as she forgets all her problems for just a second.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑