''Move away, please.'' Phil Coulson says with a light grin. He holds an enormous weapon to Loki, that undoubtedly was supposed to be mass produced with help of the Tesseract.

''You like this?'' He asks, Loki putting up his hands in defeat. ''We started working on the prototype after you sent the Destroyer. Even I don't know what it does.'' Coulson says with a smile.

''Do you want to find out?'' He asks daringly, powering up his weapon calmly.

Suddenly, a loud slashing sound and groan takes over Freya's ears. Loki drops his illusion and stands over Phil's body with an evil grin.

''No!'' Both Thor and Freya cry out at the same time. Their eyes full with tears as they look in full desperation at the scene.

The Goddess looks at his brother in disbelief and shock, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Freya quickly runs towards Coulson and kneel down next to Phil, her eyes helplessly studying his condition.

''I'll still get him.'' Phil groans out with a light chuckle, looking at the enormous weapon next to him. Freya giggles through her tears, trying her best to help the man by making his final moments a little pleasant.

''Coulson is down, I need help!'' The Goddess calls out over comms. But while Steve, Tony and Natasha run their own fights, none of them hear a thing she calls out.

''Just stay conscious, Phil, keep your eyes open.'' Freya softly says, putting a hand on Coulson's shoulder. ''Sorry, I'm clocking out here.'' He replies with a dry, painful chuckle.

Loki suddenly moves for the panel, Freya throws her head back and sends her brother one desperate pleading look. The God of Mischief simply chuckles in return.

''Brother, I beg of you, stop this madness!'' The Goddess of Love and War begs our, cautiously looking between Thor and Loki.

With a simply grin, the God if Mischief presses a button, which makes Thor's cage go flying down with an immens speed.

''Thor!'' Freya quickly yells as her eyes widen in shock in fear. Of course, he is a God. But he's not immortal.

Her heart beat picks up at the thought of losing Thor. What would she do if one of her brothers is dead, and the other wants her dead?

''Your hero's ate scattered, your floating fortress falls form the sky. Where is my disadvantage?'' Loki asks with a a spiteful grin, making Freya's stomach twist.

''You lack conviction.'' Phil Coulson spits out. ''I don't think I am-'' the God starts, but quickly gets cut off when Phil fires his weapon at him with full speed. It sends him flying harshly through a wall.

''Told you I'd get him.'' He says with a slight smile. ''That you did.'' Freya replies through her tears, a small depressing smile on her lips.

''it's okay.'' Phil Coulson says with a slight smile, when suddenly Nick Fury enters the room.

''hey, boss.'' He says with a dry smile. ''Coulson, stay with us. Keep your eyes open.'' Fury quickly says.

''It's okay, boss. This was never going to work if didn't have something to..''

Fury's eyes widen in shock and he pushes his lips into a line. His expression is contained, yet Freya notices he still looks absolutely devastated.

Nick Fury and Freya Odinsdottir both sadly put their head down, in pride and respect for the now fallen man.

''Agent Coulson is down.'' Fury sadly states, putting his hand on his earpiece. ''A medical team is on your way!'' An agent quickly informs.

''They're here.'' Nick says. ''They called it.''