Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)

Start from the beginning

I was brought back to reality by Yashiros yelling, and anger Bubbled inside me once again.
"H-hey! Let me through!"
She demanded as a few Mokke blocked her way with very real lances in hand, pointing at her.

A smirk rushed to my lips as the opportunity presented itself in front of me.
"Oh this is perfect~"
I said as I made my way towards Kou who glared at me with a confused look.

I crouched down picking up the wolve ears and the collar.
"I still remember it so well..."
A creepy giggle escaped my lips as I locked eyes with my prey while spinning the collar on my finger. His eyebrow rose as he exchanged worried glances with the object and my sly glare.

"Mmpf- hmpf hmm?!"
His muffled noises sounded awkward as I crawled closer inch for inch.
His breath hitched and eyes widened as he put one and one together.

He scrambled back hurriedly ripping at his arms to loosen the rope till he bumped against a wall, he gave it a horrified look before staring back at me, his eyes trailing to the accessories in my hand as I moved closer.

He pressed himself further against the barrier behind him as droplets of sweat rolled down his neck while a dusty peach colour already started to sprinkle over his cheeks.

"This is payback~"
I whispered leaning against his ear making him shudder as I placed the ears on his golden orange locks of hair.

"Hmpff?! Puh- H-hey wHaT tHe HecK is The-ThIs?"
He finally managed to lick off his tape, his voice pathetically cute as it reached high pitches that even Mitsuba would be jealous of.

"Not so nice is it? I bet you regret saying all that now~"
My voice was filled with delight as a warmth appeared on my cheeks. Finally I placed the choker around his neck, giving it a small, tug to get him closer.

A small yelp escaped his lips as the cogs started to turn in his mind. His ocean-blue eyes stared into mine, filled with embarrassment.

My hand moved to the remaining tape on his cheek, with a quick glide it was ripped off. My hands grazed over his soft lips and squishy cheeks for a tiny second.

"I don't get it- all this?! W-why?"
His voice trembled

"You help Mokke, say you are fighting for something good and yet you hurt others."

"I'm fighting for the greater good of Mokke!"
I replied

"But what do you gain from it?"
He said looking me up and down to which I raised a brow, wasn't it very obvious at this point?

"Sweet revenge~"
I announced with a sick smirk as he studied my Mokke outfit.

He gasped as his eyes shifted from my clothes to my face, he didn't seem to be sure of what he was about to say.

"You asked if I regretted saying something...s-so you are implying we met before all this?"

I stayed silent giving him a moment to piece the puzzle together.

"A collar and a Mokke- you want revenge...OH!"
He mumbled before gasping

"You are a Mokke- a-are you...Tiara's former pet?"
He shouted finally finding his confidence on his last line.

"Bingo~"
I gave his cheek two pats mockingly before standing up.

"B-but how is this possible?"
He questioned, referring to my changed body.

"Details~ Unimportant, am I right?
Now, what were your words again that day?- Ah yes I'm sure you'll enjoy it!"
I was taken over with a sweet feeling fluttering in my stomach as I smirked while looking down at him.

"Oh wow, I could get addicted to this!"
I said already imagining how great it will be to do this to Teru, see him on his knees defeated, humiliated, embarrassed.

"This is getting way too kinky for my liking."
Akane said in disbelief while Kou continued tugging against his restraints too flustered to speak.

I jolted, taken by surprise by Akanes comment.
"UHhH, nO WhAt the HeCk this isn't Se-SupposEd to be KInkY! Damn you HumaNs aLl wAys ThInKiNG of WeIrd StUfF!!"
My face was now fully lit up red till my ears as I took a moment to think about what that situation looked like.

They all were judgingly staring at me, perhaps not the Mokke but it was clear that even they had their suspicions. Even Mint was avoiding looking up dew to second-hand embarrassment.
"Ahem- g-getting back to Business. UhM"
I was at a loss for words as I struggled to recover, Akane you just had made a big mistake.

"Th-that aside-"
Yashiro started a pink even on her cheeks as she took a long breath to calm down

"WHAT IS ALL THIS ABOUT (Y/N)?!"
She broke out in rage as she turned to me her gaze finally landed on Hanako, and realization slowly dawned on her as her expression blanked with her lips agape.

"H-Hanako? Wh-what are you doing here? Why are you-?"
She stuttered as he kept his head down

"I'm sorry Yashiro- I should have told you...about my plan."
He almost mumbled the last part as Yashiro stomped over to me and to her and even my surprise a few more Mokke with spears in hand stopped her before she could come any closer.

"I thought you didn't plan on hurting anyone?!"
She had a somewhat heart-wrenching expression. She looked...betrayed.

I swallowed thickly considering my options. To keep the illusion up I needed to lie, the fear in their eyes hurt...well was supposed to hurt. But all I felt was pure bliss at just the thought of how close we were to winning. What was one lie- in the face of this chaos, she'll understand when I explain later!

"Whoah, whoah there, I don't want you getting hurt now too~
Beautiful I can explain this but-"
Still, I hesitated before continuing
"I'm afraid not now."

"Ugh-"
A grunt came from near the door. Akane had two spears placed against his throat by fellow soldiers.

"Pfft, Ahahaha did you think you could escape?"
The green-stained Mokke laughed as a chill rattled through me.

Mint's eyes were filled with delight a creepy kind of delight. I wasn't sure if I was one to talk considering my actions so far but a slight fear struck my heart as I observed it walking closer to Akane.

"There is no escaping this~ Once you are ours I won't let you go while I'm near."
Its tone was sweet, sickeningly sweet considering what it was talking about.

Mint had organized this- organized so much. This army of Mokke, this plan. It truly wanted to see this world burn to ashes and then build it up again. Thinking about it was there more behind its hate for Hanako's ruling? Why did it have a green stain, it never talked about it and usually brushed off any questions. Smoothly it changed topics, helped me build a rebellion, and talked people into submission. Who was this Mokke I called my buddy?