40 - My dear

My resignation happened so fast, everything I planned went down the drain. But it was good Mr. Kirk forcing me to resign. All I can do now is look for a new job. By the way, my new job came very quickly.
My dear
"You can work with me as my secretary, a salary in excess of twenty
  thousand with no interviews required." Tee is trying to be cool. "I will support you. I don't care about rumours."
Khun Sam looks at his friend.
"Why so easy? Any hidden intentions?"
"Why do you need to complicate things? Just let her work here."
"Are you going to flirt with Mon?"
"If I wanted to flirt with Mon, I would have done it the first time I met
her." Tee looks at Khun Sam defiantly. "If she's that scared, I'll flirt with
  her from now on."
"I won't let you work with her." Khun Sam crosses his arms as he leans against the wall.
"I won't let you work anywhere. Stay at home and be my maid."

  "Nooooo, what a spender! My God." Kate said. Then she smiles and
shrugs. "Please curb your jealousy. Mon has his own life to live. If she gets hit
  on and doesn't pay attention, there's nothing to worry about."
"I don't like the way other people look at her. I feel weird. It looks like her body is being scanned."
"There. Who will scan it?" Jim said irritably because of pregnancy hormones. "Awww. Nobody? When I first saw Mon, I did it myself."
  "Psycho!" Tee crosses his arms over his chest. "When you look at us, your
friends, do you imagine our bodies?"
While Kate and Tee are nervous, only Jim talks to Khun Sam.
"If your scan is good, please tell me if I'm having a boy or a girl. I want to give birth soon, I want to drink liquor, but I can't."
"I can't believe you came from a high society family." Khun Sam said. "You look like you came from the favela."
"Am I being scolded by PP? Sorry babe, I don't feel a thing." Jim answers.
"Let Mon work with Tee, she needs to have her own life and she has to take
care of her parents. And as for you, she has her own life too, she has her grandmother. We all have our own burden. Stop being spoiled."
"That's right, Khun Sam. I want to have my own job. It will be nice to work with Tee, she will help you report on me. Standing close to her like that, no one will dare to approach me."

  "Yeah, or Tee will tell everyone Mon is her girl. No one will dare
anything. Starting here as a secretary, with a salary of twenty thousand...
  Much better than in your office." Jim said as he picked snot out of his nose.
"Come on, Khun Sam. Do not worry about me. I will be working here with Tee and her office is closer to my house than her office."
Then she suddenly glares at me and refuses. "I will not allow it!"
  "What the hell?"
"Close to your house means... you won't spend your nights with me anymore."
"Ah..." Stunned by this, I prepare to respond, but she cuts me off and continues to shake her head.
"I won't allow it. You should be my stay at home wife. I will pay you salary."
"Khun Sa..."
  "Let's not talk about it anymore. Don't tell Aunt Pom you quit, if she finds
out she won't let you stay with me."
Her friends look at each other and sigh. They should let me handle this myself with Khun Sam. What should I do? Khun Sam is afraid I won't be staying with her anymore since I'm going to work with Tee.

  Time is ticking, we still haven't reached an agreement. I don't want to stop
working and be a housewife. But I don't want to fight her, I need to find a
  way. I'm very stressed.
I didn't work for five days and I was shifting between my house and Khun Sam's house. But I stayed at her house more. And she left work early every day to spend more time with me.
"It's good to be home with you."
She said as we watched television together. She bought me lots of snacks. I
  think she has plans tonight, judging by the drinks she brought.
Even though I'm weak to liquor, she buys more.
"But I'm bored of watching television. I have nothing to do."
"So can you hang out at the department store, or are you broke?" Khun Sam hurries to get his wallet and hands me a thousand bill without thinking. "Take and buy what you want."
"What's it?"
"I am not okay with this." She said just as she was thinking. And I look at
  Khun Sam, who is confused. "How can I accept your money?"
"Why not? You're my girlfriend."
"Others will say I'm with you because of your money." "But I am really rich."
"You seem upset with me."

"Yea. I don't like what you're doing, throwing me your money." I get up and
walk away without saying anything else. Khun Sam follows me
  confused. She grabs my wrist to stop me.
"That's not what I meant. You are bored, so I gave you money for shopping."
I close my eyes and try to understand the woman in front of me. I won't get mad at her... I won't.
  "I don't want to live off you."
"But you can." "Khun Sam!"
"I don't want our relationship to be based on benefits. One day, if we break up, you'll blame me."
Upon hearing the word 'break up', Khun Sam looks at me indignantly. She is always sensitive about everything related to our relationship, especially the word 'breakup'.
  "Are you going to break up with me?"
"I was just setting an example. Nothing is immutable, today you love me a lot, tomorrow you may not."
"I love you everyday."
"I just gave you an example."
"I won't let you say that. I will not break up with you."

  "I won't break up with you either."
  "Then don't say those things."
"Ah..." Khun Sam approaches me. Seeing her get more serious, I get a little scared of her. "Okay, I won't say that anymore."
"I will punish you."
"Eh..." I look at her and I know exactly what she wants. "Whether I'm mad
at you or not, you always do this to me. Heavens!"
Khun Sam pulls me upstairs by the wrist. Surprised and ticklish, I laugh out loud as she throws me onto the bed.
"Uh, Khun Sam, you are short but strong."
"Don't say the word end anymore." Khun Sam reaches out and climbs on top of me. She asks me like she's begging for my love. "When I heard that, I felt sad."
"Is afraid?" I lift my hand to touch her face. I don't think I can stop loving
her. "I'm not breaking up with you. I don't want to regret it. If we break up,
  it will be because you said so, not me."
"Never." Khun Sam unbuttons her own blouse, revealing her bra. My heart is beating so hard. She knows I'm sensitive to her body.
"Of course, never." I take off my shirt to get ready for her and touch her neck with my hand. "I can not live without you."
  "Why do you love Me."
"Yes, but there are other reasons."

Khun Sam leans down to kiss me passionately and starts down to my neck
  and ear.
"What others?"
"Your lips, Khun Sam... Uhhhh...." I grip his hair tightly. "Your hands."
Her hands masterfully unbutton my bra and she touches my body, awakening another self within me.
  "Oh, you love many things about me."
"Then how would it end with you? You know me well." My emotions are floating in the air, I don't forget to admire her and smile. Khun Sam smiles back and bites my breasts gently.
"Today, hold on longer. I want it to be slow." I use both my hands to gently touch her face and pull her closer, then turn her upside down. Now, she's facing my private part.
"Mon..."
"Let me do it. Let's feel together."
  We change positions all the time. Usually Khun Sam comes first, then
me. But today, I don't want to rush things, let's let it happen slowly and full of emotions.
We take off our clothes, piece by piece, until our bodies are completely naked. Even though I told her to take it slow, my heart didn't listen. I'm penetrating her faster and faster in her sensitive spot. Letting her moan painfully, louder and louder. When she's almost at her peak, I stop. Not to
tease, but like she said...

  I want us to reach the peak together.
  I love her scent. Sometimes I would like to thank her mother for giving
birth to her. It's not weird wanting to bite someone when they're in love. I want to eat her and have all of her.
Because love is so powerful...
The more I look at this woman, who's moaning beneath my body, the more my heart sinks. There's a lot of emotion and love. It's affection for me, my
  body is all wet, it's hard to hold on.
"My dear, let me help you." "What..."
What she said makes me uncontrollably hotter. She uses her hand like a pro. Now my vision is blurry.
Not yet... I want more.
I climb on top of her body and move my hips in time with my rhythm, our skin is wet and touching. Our emotions are building uncontrollably.
  "Honey..." I'm holding her face and begging. "Say it again, call me
honey. Again again."
"Sweetheart..." Khun Sam bites my shoulder gently. "Is good? Are you enjoying it?"
"It tastes... more." I hurry her up indicating I'm almost there. "I'm almost...
  Uhhh... Ahhh."
"Dear..."

  "Ah..." I'm holding her hair. Then she forces my face down to kiss her. I
wrap my legs around her waist as if she wants to share what I'm feeling. A
  part of her body is still inside me. I feel like she's bending her finger, trying
to touch that spot...
"Ahhh. Khun Sam, don't move. I can not take it anymore." "I want to know where the real... G-spot is."
I pull away from her a bit to look at her.
  "Then let's try."
I was the one who said to take it slow. But we keep making yummy in furious game. Khun Sam lays down next to me and closes his eyes, exhausted. I look at her and smile proudly.
"Are you looking at me?"
"Oh, I thought you were sleeping."
Khun Sam looks at me with narrowed eyes. "We don't drink, why were you so mad?"
  "No way. I just let my feelings guide me." I turn to rest my chin on his
shoulder. Now, our noses are touching and we're closer. "Is that true, the G-spot?"
"You learned, right? How did you learn about it?" "I learned from us making love."

"Jeez...making love?" Khun Sam is a little surprised when she hears this
  sentence, she must be ashamed. "It is funny."
"It's the same as your 'having sex'" I laugh and touch her tasty little nose. "Do you get turned on when I call you darling?"
"Oops, did I make it that obvious?" Now I'm ashamed.
"Yes, I said 'sweetheart' by chance and you moaned so loudly."
  "It makes me feel closer to you, like you and Mr. Kirk." But after hearing
his name, she gets upset. "Mr. Kirk must hate me a lot."
"He'll be fine. Kirk is an easy guy. Why are we talking about the others in my bed?" Khun Sam stands and faces me. "Do you want to be called darling?"
"I like it, but not that much. It's best left to call me that on special occasions." I make a face and she smiles and kisses me softly.
"Right. But we are a couple. We should call each other with special nicknames."
  "Like?"
"As others do. They call themselves chubby, baby, sweetie, feinha or darling."
"Do you like any of these?"
"I'll leave you that as homework."
"Homework?"

  "Yes, because I'm already going to sleep."
  "Ah, I was thinking maybe we would have a second round."
Khun Sam is shocked. But I laugh because I just wanted to tease her.
"I'm just kidding. Let's rest. See you tomorrow... Aaah, why didn't you tell me you were sleepy?"
Khun Sam pushes me and unexpectedly climbs on top of me.
  "One more round looks good. I will not refuse your invitation."
Some noise downstairs wakes me up. Now, Khun Sam is not here, she already went to work. It's 10 am.
What is that noise?
Or did she not go to work today?
When I think about that possibility I smile and remember the moments of the night before. We demonstrate how much we love each other, so she must be exhausted and missed work.
  I'll think it's great not to be alone today.
I get out of bed and put on a casual dress, because there's only Khun Sam and me here. We've even seen each other naked, so I don't focus on dressing right.
She left me some homework and now I know what to call her. "My dear!"

  I scream for Khun Sam, but someone I don't know is downstairs. My gut
tells me he's no stranger and no thief, I can see all of his seniority and
  skill. A platinum haired lady gives me a judgmental look.
"Who are you, young lady?" Putz...
Like I said... I felt like she wasn't a stranger. Even though I haven't met her before, I know I should be considerate of her. Khun Sam never let anyone in,
  not even her friends. So whoever can enter must be a special person.
Very, very special!
"Good Morning." I bow to greet her. Now, I feel like I'm going to be petrified when her beautiful brown eyes stare at me.
"I said 'who are you, young lady?'"
"Mon, I am an employee of Khun Sam."
"Now she lets anyone in like that?"
The powerful and frightening lady walks towards me and looks me from
head to toe. When I realize what I'm wearing and no underwear, I hasten to
cross my arms for fear of showing what I've done through my clothes. "I'm Mon... Khun Sam's friend."
"Employee or friend? Choose an option."
"Ah... h..."
"You must be the girl Kirk told me about."

  As I thought.
  "Grandfather?"
A small, mysterious smile... from her. What scares me is the 'mysterious' because I don't know how to deal with it.
"Ah... You are cute."
"You are my granddaughter's girlfriend Khun Sam."