Chapter 2

Mitsuo POV

"Kabao did you find your father's fake teeth " Sabu asked when him and kabao were entering the ground.

" Nope. Not yet." Kabao said.

" And you will never gonna find them." Sabu said while giggling as if he is laughing on a joke.

Why is he always worrying about kabao's father's fake teeth, I am not able to understand till date.

Forget that.

Well I was sitting on the pipes on the ground as my alter-personality perman looking in the opposite direction.

Looks like I am gonna start my plan.

"Huh" They both said

They looked in my direction and suddenly went and hide behind a wall, well that was unexpected. They usually come and talk to me directly.

" Perman " They both said while hiding behind the wall in a low voice but I can still hear them easily.

" Hmmm, What is he doing here alone? Let's go sabu, let's go and scare him. " kabao said.

Sabu giggled as if agreeing with kabao.

" Hmmm, what I am gonna do about it? That work is also pending? How much work it is? How will I able to do it? "

I said as if I was mumbling to myself but loud enough for them to hear what I was saying to myself.

Then they suddenly jumped on me to scare me but I fly towards sky making them crash on the ground and they grab their faces to stop themselves from crying.

I smiled seeing them like this.

Oops, wrong timing!

" Now I have one more problem Mitsuo 's father is getting a transfer? That means they're going to leave this town. If he left the town that means Mitsuo is also going to shift his school. If Mitsuo left, where am I going to live. Mitsuo is also really upset." I said as if to saying to myself but loud enough for them to hear.

" Did you hear what he just said?" Kabao asked while looking at sabu.

" Yeah! Kabao." Sabu said.

***********

" Huh! That means Mitsuo is leaving the school? " Michiko asked.

" It's not possible . He never said anything to us ." Haruzo said.

" This is not a rumour. Perman said it himself that he is really sad because Mitsuo is leaving." Kabao said.

" Perman told you? " Michiko asked.

" That means you are telling the truth. He is going to leave school. Ohoho! " Haruzo said while thinking something.

" I have some urgent work to do. I will be leaving." Haruzo said and ran off.

" I also have to complete my homework. I will also go . Bye! " Michiko said and ran off.

" So what I am going to do here. I will also go " kabao said

" I will also go." Sabu said and they both ran off in different direction towards their house.

I was seeing all this as perman from the sky .

" Heee Heee. It's going to be fun . Let's see ." I said to myself.

But if not, is my insecurity will be true if they really didn't care about my leaving how am I going to react? I don't know?

I just hope my insecurities didn't come true.

I think I should stop thinking negative.

" I don't know which kind of gifts my friends are going to give me? " I said to myself.

Then I started imagining

" You wanted this plane, right? Consider it a gift from me ." Haruzo said.

" Thankyou Haruzo" I said while taking the gifts.

" We know that we have bullied you alot . But don't forget us ." Said Kabao.

" How can I forget you, kabao? " I said

" Take this, this is a gift from me ." Kabao said while giving me some comic books.

" I will keep these books with me forever. " I said while taking the books.

" My dad made a special pizza for you. Don't ever forget my restaurant's food." Said Sabu.

" Your restaurant food." I said excitedly while taking the box in which pizza was packed.

Then Michiko said while she was crying " Please don't leave school, Mitsuo, please!"

Then she suddenly hugged me and started crying and I hugged her back "Michiko, please stop crying! I will write letters for you. I will miss you a lot."

" Beeeeep beeeep beee eep"

Then suddenly my perman alarm started ringing and I woke from my oh so, good dream.