022.1 // GET HIM GOOD !!

Start from the beginning

"What?" His grip tightened around the handle, slowly turning to look at the blond like he was some crazy maniac. 

"If you want to start redeeming yourself, then get your ass over to my house."

"I should throw this scalding water on you."

"I'm not afraid to go tell her right now that you have no intentions of apologizing to her face."

"I never said those words." The grey-haired male narrowed his eyes at his friend, sighing as he turned off the water. He dumped the hot water in the sink and placed the decanter back in its home. His hand unconsciously went to his neck to grab his headphones, his eyes widening as he grabbed air.

Where the hell are my headphones? "Give me a minute, then I'll come with you."

Kaveh had to suppress his chuckle when Alhaitham realized his headphones were missing. Maybe you shouldn't have left them unattended in your room yesterday, as well as lashing out at (Y/N) like that. "Nope, we gotta go now."

"I need my headphones." Yesterday was such a mess I didn't even grab my headphones when I got back in the house last night. 

"Unless you want me to wake up her two best friends and the poor soul who can hear extremely well, I suggest you come with me."

They both knew where this conversation was going if Alhaitham didn't comply with Kaveh's demand. "Someone in this house would think a murder just took place if you screamed. Just let me get my phone off the table in the living room."

Kaveh shrugged his shoulders while watching his friend put back the decanter in its home. "Not my fault someone decided to be an ass yesterday."

The mention of yesterday caused a string to be pulled near Alhaitham's heart, his hand going up to his left eye and dragging it down his face slowly. "What's so important we have to do at your place? Aren't the other three going to find something suspicious?"

"They're still asleep." Kaveh partially lied through his teeth as he opened the front door, turning over his shoulder to make sure the grey-haired male was right behind him. Alhaitham shoved his phone into his front pocket, raising an eyebrow at Kaveh's staring. "Just don't raise your voice."

Everything would go to waste if Alhaitham didn't follow him. The sixty dollars would go down the drain that he paid Dehya, Cyno, and Candace to stay upstairs until everything was over.

"I think you should take your own advice on that," Alhaitham said with a snarky tone, shoving his hands into his sweatpants while following Kaveh out of the house. "What are we going to talk about?"

"Your apology." Technically, it's not a full lie nor is it the whole truth. Kaveh thought to himself as he nodded, putting a hand to his chin while staring intently at the house they were going. 

"Shouldn't we do this in private so  prying eyes and eager ears can't hear us?"

"Don't worry, there are towels to cover the gaps under the doors."

"That's not making me feel any better dimwit."

"I can scream right now and get everyone awake."

Alhaitham kept his mouth shut, letting out an annoyed huff at Kaveh's threat he kept dangling around. The last time Kaveh screamed, the police were called to their dorm as a report said it sounded like someone was begging for their life. This was back in their first year at Teyvat University when a petty argument about which side of the room Kaveh was going to get. He just had to go and scream like some child crying about not getting a toy.