They laughed, playfully nudging him in the shoulder.

"Well, what if it's to look at her." He replied, smiling.

Harry swiftly turned to see what he was talking about. A confused frown etched into his sweaty features before he focused on me. The deep dimples in his cheeks popped, a grin gracing his face. I gave him a small wave.

"Let's take a break." Harry told the guy who he was training with.

The gloves and strike pads were removed from their hands. Harry bent down to retrieve a water bottle from the floor before strolling over to me.

"Hello, Beautiful."

"Hi."

He stopped in front of me. His height towering above.

"How'd you find me?" He asked enquiringly.

"Oh, I recognised your car outside. I was walking home from work." I replied.

A blush crept onto my cheeks as he stared at me. He only had to look at me with those sparkly green eyes and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I quickly chose to change the subject, not certain how much more of his intense gaze I could handle.

"You're a personal trainer."

"No." He shook his damp curls, smiling.

"No?" I replied.

"I'm a boxing trainer."

My eyes widen slightly.

"Wow." I mumbled in disbelief.

He chuckled, gripping the hem of his top and bringing the material up to his forehead. I couldn't help but linger on his stomach as he gave me a nice view of the toned muscles. I had a feeling the action was carried out more for my benefit than his. My suspicions were confirmed, a cheeky smile spread across his plump lips as he brought the clothing back down. His forehead free of glittering droplets. I shyly smiled as he winked at me. Harry took a swing of water from his bottle, his tongue gliding over his lips as he replaced the cap.

"How come you're a boxing trainer?"

His eyes locked on mine, smile dropping slightly. Harry moved round to sit beside me on the table. When he didn't reply, I playfully nudged his shoulder. He lightly chuckled before turning to me.

"The job helps me manage my anger problems." He spoke quietly. "Well, it's supposed to anyway."

We sat talking for a little while longer as Harry cooled down. I noticed a few people repeatedly glancing at us. Their slightly confused expressions made me question if they had ever seen Harry act this way round a female before. I knew from rumours and hearsay that his reputation with women wasn't the best. Harry's raspy voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"You wanna have a go?" He smiled.

"Oh..I..."

"Come on." He laughed.

Harry stood up, placing the bottle beside me. His fingers went to the zip of my hoody, pulling it down and ridding me of the clothing. Harry then bent down, removing my shoes. I giggled, wriggling my toes as he pulled my socks off. Large hands held my hips as he lifted me from the table, my bare feet touching the cool floor. My fingers were entwined with his as he led me over to the ring. I watched as Harry climbed onto the edge offering a helping hand, tugging me up after him. The ropes surrounding the ring were held open for me to duck through.

I walked round the surface, wondering how many boxing matches had been held here. My vision quickly drew back to Harry who was grinning as he intently observed me. His body leaning against the ropes.