§•● 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟓 ●•§

OMG IM ALIVE?! UPDATING THIS FANFIC?! WHATTTTT

just read it you goofs lol

----

(NO ONES POV)

Jammer moved at a fast pace with Livy, and as they swung around each corner of the hallway on a rush to save Y/N. Jammer was flinging chips everywhere, and to his surprise Livy was very fast as a human. She seemed to now care about how Jammer was holding a loose bag of chips, and from which Livy stopped at a halt causing Jammer to almost crash into her.

"I think we are close..", Livy looked around as they where in the pools of the laboratory, this made Jammer sigh in disbelief.

"Y/N didn't drown, Livy.", Jammer sarcastically replied as he rolled his eyes and grabbed a piece of human hair off the floor. It was the same hair color as Y/N's.

"Im sure that they came threw here," Livy said as Jammer inspected the hair, then making Jammer drop it on the ground as the two headed towards the garden.

(Y/N'S POV)

You looked around the dark, and shivered in fear at the sound of Nuclear making you stay. You felt like the pathetic princess in those fairy tales, except that this was real. Whatever Nuclear was about to do, you weren't going to be able to escape it especially with the tightly knotted ropes.

"Hm, quit struggling, won't do you any good.", you obviously ignored him, continuing to squirm in the ropes. Trying to reach your fingers onto the well tied knots on your hands, eventually Nuclear towered over you and unexpectedly. Noticing your fingers, he forced you to stop, then looking into your eyes with a grim look.

"Alright carrots~ you know your weak~", he chuckled as he got back up and stared down at you with a teethy grin.

----

(KINDA SPICY WARNING)

"w-what are you doing?", you asked in a curious face, stupidly enough you knew you were probably going to get out of this situation one way or another. Though, not long after you asked, Nuclear grinned more lustfully, then pinning you down.

You stared up at nuclear in a flustered blush, his fluffy fur brushing against your skin as he chuckled to himself more. Since your both still in the dark his fur and eyes lit up, he was the only thing you could see now.

"I've been wanting to do this since we first met carrots~" he snickered, "your just so cute~!"

With that, you quivered as he softly kissed you in the lips, placing his paws on your shoulders. Staring into your eyes with his grin smile as he pulled off, your face was probably horribly red. You wish you could hide it but that is impossible at the current moment.

"One kiss and your already flustered~? Adorable carrots~", in a consented reply to his actions, he placed his paws on your waist. Beginning to kiss you in the cheek, the soft and wet kisses feeling everywhere on your face. Kissing you in the lips again he enjoyed your breaths of pleasure.

His fluffy fur began to place on you more as he turned you around and placed you gently on his lap. He smiled in a smirk as he stared into your flustered eyes, noticing you looking away in utter embarrassment. Your still tied up of course, and as his paws reach toward your waste you shiver up again. Your face more pinkish red, surprisingly you still like-liked the guy even though he kidnapped you and made you go missing for a few days.

Nuclear began to land soft and warm kisses on your neck, holding your chin up to get some specific areas. His paw slid down towards your neck as your head came back down and looked backward toward him.

"Im not going to untie you just yet carrots~", he grinned as he nuzzled your neck, Breathing onto it. the cold-ish air of the room didn't affect your body from how heated you were. His eyelids dropped halfway as he began to kiss you again. Nuclear was trying to get a reaction out of you.

"h-hey-", you stuttered into the cold air as he got closer to you. Wrapping most of his body around you, Nuclears fluffy fur touched your skin. You felt like you where with a pillow, and as your arms where forced to be behind your back from the ropes. You still found comfort right now, especially since Nuclear is snuggling up to you.

"Shh, don't speak carrots~ they might hear you~", Nuclear grinned as he began to cover your mouth with his paw. Pulling you closer to him as he kissed your cheek softly, breathing out in a raspy breath. You could feel his breath on your neck, and as cold as the room is you found so much warmth from him.

You weren't going to get out of this, you're in his inescapable grasp and its only a matter of time before your friends came to save you. Or were they? You had no clue because you're the weak princess here. You're the one vulnerable and trembling. Vulnerable in Nuclears grasp.

----

(NO ONES POV)

Jammer was feeding a few slime pups treats so him and Livy could mark the tracks of y/n, the slime pups gladly ate them but kind of sat there. A few slime pups began to play with some toys on the ground as others stole some of the treats Jammer gave them.

Jammer sighed in no hope of helping Y/N, at this rate. They were stuck in the mud trying to find any tracks of Y/N and the only thing they found of them is a single strand of hair. At this rate Jammer would normally quit but Livy wasn't like that, she tightened her loose bun. Livy was circling back in forth like a pacing lion, trying to storm ideas to find Y/N. Maybe they left? Could jammer have left? Or no, maybe jammer took them to the pools- but wait we already went there-

Interrupting Livy's thought process, Jammer calmly placed his paw on Livy's shoulder, "maybe we should ask witnesses, I know it happened during a power outage but you never know if someone saw them".

Livy perked up in hope, looking back at Jammer; "your right, maybe we can ask Sprinklekit?"

Jammer agreed in a nod and the two headed towards the shop. Since Jammer is a big foodie, he reached his paw towards a burger on display. Eating the burger as Livy was talking to Sprinklekit, but Jammer continued to eat a bunch of food since he had the 'employee discount'. Jammer never even worked in the shop, he just applied because of the free food.

"So I was wondering what your last sighting of Y/N was? We are trying to find them.", Livy replied with a concerned and stern look on her face. Ignoring Jammers loud chewing, she listened to sprinkle kits response, "No the last time I saw them they were a new employee, actually I haven't seen them since their second day."

Livy sighed and nodded, she and Jammer continued to travel throughout the facility to find Y/N. As they continued to ask local gootraxians each of them ended with a no. Livy began to lose hope, Y/N hasn't been found for a few days it's just so strange for them to disappear without a trace.

Jammer decided to feed a slime pup dragon some pizza, and to that treat it noticed who Jammer and Livy where looking for. From which, the pup dragon flew up to Livy, "I might know where that human is.".

Livy perked up, "really?"

"Yeah, I last saw the human and Nuclear go somewhere back there", the pup dragon pointed towards the back with its paw.

"Oh my God thank you!", Livy exclaimed, "We can now find Y/N Jammer! Jammer-?"

Livy turned to see jammer feeding a bunch of food to slime pups. Livy walked over and grabbed Jammer by the paw dragging him to the direction the pup dragon pointed. She sighed; Jammer was normal for doing this, but he was the only help Livy had right now. Besides, who knew if this was the right direction?

---- 

For some reason my parents are looking threw my computer- so im dead meat- 

anyway, I decided to update this story! a lot is still happening and my math grade is still trash but that's besides the point.

Anyway I hope yall enjoyed! :DD