§•● 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏 ●•§

(before you read this please understand that this is very new and unfinished! the story will be fixed and changed as the month progresses. also im VERY sorry for grammar/spelling errors. lol) 

🐎🧡

-----------------------------------------------

 It was a normal day in Laminax labs, and you were the new guy, walking by the slime pups and gootraxians were new to you. yet familiar. You didn't really mind these new feelings since you got fired from your last job at the pizza place down the road.  In this new job you were assigned to the offices at the other side of the lab away from the caves. Guess they really didn't want new guys by gootraxians, but you still see them walk by.

You grab a bat and begin walking down hallways to your work, the boss said you always need bat with you because of gootraxians. Though, many others say that the gootraxians are nice. especially the slime pups, you wonder now many gootraxians and friends you'll make here! you stand up straight, fix your tag that says ''y/n'' and walk forward more confident about today.

You finally reach your office, sit down, and work. Sometimes leaving to get coffee or so, Really boring day, you expected more ''excited things'' but you were wrong. You sigh as you type more work emailing it to your boss, looking at the employees and gootraxians walking by your office. Wondering what they are up to, you get up. 

You see nothing, all you see is one of those nuclear rabbits down in the dark corner of the hallway. The green, tall rabbit, leaning against the wall looks at you its one eye slightly turning into a heart shape as it looks away. Strange, why would a gootraxian look at me like that?  You think as the rabbit stops leaning, and its tall, muscular body, walks away.

You go back to your office and close the door, another sigh, "lord why must this job be so hard?'' Then thinking about that rabbit keeps your mind off your job, why did it look at you? and where did it go? As you look at the clock it says 12:00 PM you grab your belongings and leave to the elevator. Go to floor one and walk home, since you can't afford a car.

You unlock your door and walk into your dusty apartment; it could really use a cleaning but your to exhausted for that now. The apartment was small and untouched, somewhat messy, and you can hear your neighbors every footsteps. Pipe leaks on the floor and a small kitchen, bathroom, and bed. For you it was just enough to live, better than the streets. You walk to your bedroom it has a; bed, with a computer set up and some pictures on the wall. Pictures being your family and your mom and dad before you moved out. Then in the corner of the room is a messy trashcan with piles of trash and dirty laundry around it. You drowsily walk to your bed, plop on it, and fall asleep not even changing into pajamas because of how tired you are. What a long day, oh well time to start a new one. you then fall asleep.

You wake up, looking around your dark toned room yawning, "what time is it?" you say to yourself as you check the alarm clock next to your bed. 9:00 AM not bad- WAIT 9:00 AM?! IM LATE TO WORK! You rush out of your covers and run into the kitchen. Grabbing cereal and gulping it down as you run out, once you make it to work you enter the elevator awaiting the second day of your new job.

-----------------------------------------------

✨💫

(hey guys! thanks so much for reading! sorry that the chapter is SUPER short I might add more stuff LOL. That or i might rewrite this, sorry if it seems lazy. I hope you enjoyed though!) 

-Milkshake