chapter 17

Draco Pov

As two limp bodies hit the floor weak and as still as the night, fear thrashed all throughout me. Millions of thoughts and emotions swarmed through me; But one cut the deepest, she was hurt, and it was my fault.  I ran as fast as I could to the hospital wing with Yn's body in my arms, her limbs swaying with each frantic step. Panic laced the air around us as I step in front of the desk.

"P- Please help her," I pleaded unlike anyone has ever seen me before. I pleaded the lady to hurry and get a nurse so much that I nearly forgot the words meaning. I watched as they took her into a bed, and it felt like nails into my chest.

"Is she going to be okay?" Tears threatened to spill over the edge as I watched the girl I learned to love in a dangerous situation.  Warm tears streamed down my face without fear or a single thought towards my reputation. 

Her beautiful and normally warm face looked dull and lifeless while they did tests on her. It was my fault. I cannot believe I would have ever done such a stupid thing. It was all so bloody stupid. I cried in regret and pain feeling the cold grasp of my mistake squeezing my core. If I could just change one thing, anything, and make it all go.

3rd Person

One look at the pale blonde's face and you would understand the physical and internal pain he was enduring due his mistake. He silently begged for her to wake, even if it was just for her to yell at him; But she was unconscious. Whether it was a peaceful unconscious, or an entrapped nightmare, nothing would be as bad as the physical torture Draco was feeling seeing his girl in such a state. A voice deep in the back of his head constantly told him it was his fault. He caused her this pain and sadness. All of it. Nothing would change the fact that he was a mistake. A terrible terrible person. His thoughts spiraled deeper and deeper into a dark cold void of depression and hate towards himself. A void in which felt isolating without an end.

"I- It will be okay," A voice that was just angry held sympathy and worry as Theodore places a warm and comforting hand on the frozen ferret boy. Nobody dared to utter a word after that, all sadly watching Yn hoping she would be okay; And wondering what happened in the whorl of furry.