All For One: Part 2

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) started to surge with power. He rushed at All For One and held him tight.

All For One: What are you doing!?

(Y/n): Ending it.

He flew up into the air, All For One, struggled but he couldn't escape. All For One looked at (y/n), eyes of hatred and determination looking back at him... A familiar set of eyes that reminded him of a similar foe.

The both of them were covered in electricity, and the higher (y/n) went the more was produced and the brighter they got. And suddenly, a large lighting bolt struck them and they both fell from the sky. Both were heavily damaged. (Y/n) stood up... Badly burnt from head to toe. He slowly limped towards All For One. He laid on the ground, badly burnt as well. (Y/n)'s hand surged with electricity.

(Y/n): It's over.

He lunged his hand forward but a tentacle like whip wrapped around his arm... And then around his whole body.

All For One: I was going to give you the world... And this is what I get!?

The tentacles squeezed harder.

All Might: Let him go!

All For One: Look closely All Might.

All For One started to smack (y/n) into the ground several times. His mask breaking in parts because of it.

All For One: Take a close look at him All Might.

(Y/n): *Mumble* Don't...

All For One: Hm?

(Y/n): Don't tell him...!

All Might then increase his muscle, but it was only on one of his arms.

(Y/n): Don't come closer All Might! If you die then everything as we know it will fall! Get out of here!

All Might: I can't just stand by and let you take a beating! What kind of hero would I be if I did that!

(Y/n): You're more important to the world alive than dead!

All For One then lifted (y/n).

All For One: I invested so much into you... I guess now it doesn't matter... I'll just make more.

He tentacles stabbed into (y/n)'s body.

All Might: NO!

All For One threw (y/n) at All Might's feet. His mask fell off as he landed face first. His body was unable to regenerate the wounds.

All For One: Take a good look at him All Might.

All Might turned the body around.

All Might: You're going to alright... Just stay with me...!

He lifted (y/n)'s upper body from the floor.

All For One: Take a long hard look at him All Might...

All Might: I can see what you did to him! What more do you want!?

All Might looked at (y/n)'s face, who was now looking right back at him. All Might noticed it was a young boy... Most likely around the age of Midoriya.

All Might: He's just a kid...

All For One: Closer...

A shocked expression crossed his face... He's seen this face before but he couldn't figure out from where.

All For One: That's the reaction I wanted to see... I can see your brain trying to work everything out. I'll give you a hint. His name is (y/n)... (Y/n)... Yagi.