"Shut up".

I walked over to the group of girls.

"Leave now", I said coldly.

I guess you can say I can get jealous easily. But I'm not the only jealous one in the relationship. She gets jealous too, just she never shows it.

"You, me. Talk now", I said taking her hand and pulling her to the rooftop.

~ A few minutes later ~

Rooftop

"First I'm not dumping you. Second, stop letting girls all over you I hate it. Third I'm staying at your house tonight. Fourth I don't care about the rumours. Lastly, where are my morning kisses, my morning texts".

"I th---".

"Don't think. I love you. Don't let these rumours get to you and fuck your brain up", I said cupping her face.

"I'm sorry".

"Don't apologize".

"But I am", she said removing my hands from her face.

"What do you mean?".

"I--".

"MINA! TZUYU! LET'S GO GET SOME LUNCH!!", Nayeon shouted.

"I'm apologizing for letting girls all over me. I only love you", she said connecting our lips.

I responded wrapping my arms around her neck.

"OR NOT. JUST EAT EACH OTHER!".

I pulled away from the kiss from Nayeons comment.

"I mean we do eat--".

"Tzuyu", I whined slapping her shoulder blushing.

She smiled and pecked my lip.

"A little bit longer", I said reconnecting them.

It became a heated steamy make-out session with her lips on my neck and my body against the wall.

"YOU TWO ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE DOING SEXUAL THINGS! ESPECIALLY IN SCHOOL!".

We quickly pulled away and saw a teacher.

"Shit".

Tzuyu grabbed my hand and pulled us away from the teacher who looked crazy.

~Huge Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Alleyway