Chapter 11 (M)

LUKE

Jesus christ, her pussy felt like heaven and silk. Like pure fucking bliss as I sank balls deep inside of her. She looked fucking amazing like that, spread out across my desk with Jordan's cock buried in her mouth and a look of pure bliss on her face. She pulled away from him at my words, her eyes darting to mine full of all the desire I knew was there. Yes! I want it! Please!" Fuck was it hot to hear her beg like that, to plead for my cock like a good little submissive. And I loved it.

My hands spread her legs wide and I pushed forward. Sasha cried out loudly as I slid inside, my thick shaft stretching her wide as I pushed deep. Her face looked like pure ecstasy as her eyes rolled back in her head, and she lay back to open her mouth up for Jordan. It was surreal to be here, claiming her, taking her - like something out of a forbidden fantasy. It was something we'd denied ourselves for too long, and now it was all coming out.

Now the damn was broken, and all the lust, all the raw need, and all the lo- well, something else that this girl borough out in us was going to come pouring out. I pulled her legs up to my shoulders giving me even more depth. I started thrusting deeply into her, my heavy balls slapping her ass as it hung off theedge of that desk. She whimpered as Jordan grunted and fucked her mouth, bringing her hands down to her pussy - one holding herself open for me and the other flicking across her clit as I buried my big cock to the hilt inside her.

I started to groan louder, watching her lose herself in this like that. I grunted, my thrusts becoming more powerful and harder as I pounded that little pussy with my huge cock. "Fuck, how does she feel, man?" I looked up at Jordan, his face tight and a groan on his lips as Sasha's hot little mouth slurped on his cock. "Like heaven, brother, " I grunted out. "Like an angel from heaven." I threw my head back and moaned as I sank deep into her heat, feeling her pussy clenching at me.

"Oh God yes. Fuck, I'm going to fill this tight pussy with cum, baby," I grunted out, feeling the inevitable release churning in my balls. She moaned wildly around my buddy's cock, only nodding her head as I felt her pussy start to milk me for all I was worth. It was too much. It was too much to see her being so into this like that, so want.only in the moment with both of us fucking her from both ends. And before I could stop myself - before I could even ask if she was on the pill or wondering if I should pull out, I threw my head back and just let go.

I could feel my cock throb and pulse deep inside her. Suddenly I roared as my thick, hot cum erupted inside of her, pumping and filling her entirely. And that's when I felt her come.
With her fingers a blur on her clit, my cock coming deep inside of her pussy, and Jordan's cock balls deep between her lips, she suddenly screamed out a muffled moan of pure pleasure as her body just went to pieces between us.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum in this hot little mouth, Sasha." Jordan's mouth went slack as his head dropped back, and I watched as he buried his cock inher throat as he started to come. Sasha moaned as he exploded inside her. mouth, her cheeks hollowing and sucking as she hungrily swallowed his load. Her fingers continued to blur across her clit, and I watched in awe as she shuddered through another orgasm as my buddy emptied his balls down her throat. Holy fuck.

Jordan and I had tag-teamed plenty of women before, but shit - I couldn't even imagine a time being better than what had just happened. None of them had gotten into it like that - not even lying, deceiving Amanda. Who the fuck are you Sasha Reed, and how the hell did you stumble into our lives?__________________________________________________