𝟐| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊

"Why do you care about me so much?"

—————The next morning Seojin woke up to loud noises in her house. Probably her brother arguing with her mother. Again. They are always mad at each other for god knows what. She didn't care though, she just wanted to get through the day without any issues.

She got out of bed and got ready for school. She left her room and walked into the kitchen where she found her brother and mother arguing. Her father was probably already gone. He worked at the hospital while her mother was a news reporter. So they were quite wealthy to say the least.

Seojun noticed Seojin walk in. He knows how much his sister hated noise so he stopped arguing with his mother and made his way to his sister. The woman scoffed and left the house for work.

"I'm sorry if we woke you up. She was yelling at me because of my grades. One grade dropped by 2% and she was furious." Seojun apologized to his sister. Even though she didn't show it she was grateful for her brother. She was glad he was the way he was.

"It's okay, if you need help studying just ask me. Y'know I'm tied with nam-ra for top student." The girl smiled at her brother. A smile he only got to see. It was special. Seojun smiled back at his sister and hugged her tightly. She returned the loving hug. They stayed like that for a minute.

"Cmon we have to get to school junnie" Seojin called Seojun by the nickname she knew he hated. He whined and grabbed the girls hand to walk to school.

  ꨄ

"CMON WE HAVE TO RUN SEOJIN RUN!!" Seojun was dragging his sister. He didn't wanna be late. They were waiting at the stop light right across from the school. They had one minute before they would be marked down. The light went off and all the students ran to the front gate. Seojun dragged Seojin as fast as he could. Luckily they made it past leaving On-Jo behind while cheong-San and Su-hyeok caught up to them.

Cheong-San laughed at the girl as she signed her name. They all made their way to class. Su-hyeok however kept looking over at Seojin. Seojin noticed but didn't say anything.

'What's going on behind those beautiful eyes of yours Moon Seojin?' Su-hyeok thought as he looked at her. Seojin and Seojun were still holding hands as they walked into the classroom. The students awed at seeing the 2 siblings so close. Seojin scoffed and let go of the boys hand, leaving him to sulk with his friends.

Seojin made her way over to nam-ra. The other black haired girl greeted her kindly as she sat down. They spoke for a while until Ms.park came and told everyone to turn in their phones. Everyone did. Seojin did the same thing she did yesterday. Turning in her brothers old phone and putting her real on in the pocket of her skirt.