♡*:.。.Chapter 8 .。.:*♡

(♡-_-♡)

Chapter 8 - Disarm

The class of heroes gathered stretching and standing around waiting for the last of their classmates to arrive at the training zone. In today's lesson, they were sent to the USJ to do training in different environments.

"I'm glad we can come back here to train! Can't wait to see all the new renovations that made to the place!" Hagakure cheered, at the start of the year Thirteen decided to add some renovations to the arena to help students better learn realistic disaster scenarios.

"Yeah should be good! Apparently, they did up the Downpour Zone and Flood Zone!" Momo claimed, "Whoe's left to get changed?" "Y/n had to get her hero costume so we were finished dressing when she arrived" Mina explained. "I wonder what her costume will be like?" "Y/n said she didn't put a lot of description on the costume and you know how costume departs gets... out of hand" "They probably put her in some frilling cute dress to make her look like an angel!" Mineta drooled thinking of the girl in an obnoxiously small dress.

The class chatted for another 5 minutes before they could hear heavy boots treading down the entrance hall of the USJ. Kaminari looked over Sero's shoulder, his face grew slightly red. He blew a flirtatious whistle toward the figure as they entered. This caused the rest of the class to turn seeing their last classmate enter.

A pair of heavy black shoes stepped towards the group, the black combat boots had a thick silver toe to the front. A pair of baggy pants hung over the front of the shoes, the pants were black and had many straps and pockets holding a couple of throwing knives. The pants sat low on her hips and up her sculpted torso a tight-fitting top wrapped around her bust, multiple sheer layers of fabric twisted around her body and down her arms.

(Here is a variety of different styles you can choose from for the top, just wanted to show the vision I have for the outfit)

The class stood silent as the girl walked over, holding her shoulder as she stretched out her arm. She looked up at the stunned class. "YOU LOOK SO GOOD!" "THAT TOPS SO COOL!" "Is that enough coverage for you?" "SO MANY POCKETS!"

"The fabric is fireproof apparently" she explained picking at the semi-sheer polyester. Several of the girls came over to look closer, they bickered about how pretty the top was but the closeness of them began to bother the winged girl. She flapped her wings in irritation gaining the girls' attention, looking up at their friend's irritated expression. They awkwardly laughed taking a step back and giving the girl some space.

"Everyone ready?" Aizawa called. The class stood at attention as Aizawa began the lesson "I'd like to brush up everyone's skills on capturing and not getting captured. The class will be split into two groups, one person from that group will be chosen as a hunter who will search for other students, and the others will hide and fight to not get captured. The hunter wins if all other students are restrained or knocked out and everyone else wins if there is anyone left or if you decommission the hunter" He explains to the class.