Money Help~

CHAERIN'S POV~

Lights flashing everywhere in the big hall with loud thrust of music. It's hard to get out from a crowd, Especially from a Drunken Dancing crowd. Somehow I managed to get out.

"shibal!" I said as I finally came out from the jamming machine and looked around the club. Peoples were enjoying like there is no Tomorrow. The club is soo crowded. My eyes were roaming around the club for the drinks section, I stopped once I found it and started walking towards the direction. As I reached there suddenly a guy plopped up smiling but his smile dropped after seeing my appearance.. Yeah I was wearing a black cap, Mask and Airpods at clubs!?

"What Do you want Miss" He asked and I don't know what to say i'm new to this, I didn't drinked before its my first time. I looked at the bottles that's on the shelf behind him. They're dark in colour and attractive. I tapped my fingers on the table,pressing my lips together I turned my head and saw a guy holding an red bottle.

"Uhm I want that" I said pointing at the guy and the counter followed my gaze and said

"It's saké "

"Oh, yeah Saké"

He went for to take the drink at the time I again looked around the club. No way everyone is in their own world. If someone die from here no one will know.

"Miss your order" His voice made me to look infront.

"Thank you, How much?" I smiled and asked while my right hand going to my back pocket.

"1800 won"

I checked my right pocket it's empty. My eyes grown wider as I felt the left pocket is also empty.
Wtf!? I hurriedly checked my front pockets that's also empty. Where did my fucking wallet gone!!. Wait I can pay on online, where is my phone- it's also gone. I sighed and looked at the guy he is giving drinks to a girl then I looked at my drink the bottle is already uncapped should I just take it and run away no one will know. After giving the girl's order the counter guy approached me smiling willing the payment. I gave him an awkward smile and acted like checking my pockets. What will I do now, ugh god please help me. I bite my lips not knowing what to do. I took back my hands from the pocket and looked at him.

"A-Actually I think I lost my wallet, so can I cancel the order" I said and his smile dropped like I revealed his secret.

"Uhm miss you can't cancel because it's already uncapped"

"What"

"Yes miss but I will talk to the manager"

"Wait no nee-" He is gone before I can complete. Why does he want to talk with the manager, he can give it me for free right? and what's wrong. They're making so much in one day and there is no problem to give a 1800 won drink for free.

"Excuse Me Miss"A voice made my thoughts crush and look up to saw a middle aged man the guy was at his back. I think he is the manager. He looked at me weirdly cause of my look.

"The wallet losted person right" He asked to me more like mocking

"Y-yeah"

"So Miss please pay and leave with your drink"

"What!? I told that I lost my wallet"

"Then why did you ordered it!"

"I can cancel it!"

"You can't! Just pay and go"

"Sir, I already said that I don't have any money, i'm cancelling the order"

"I said you can't miss, they're so many Peoples like this. Order something and at the time for pay , say 'oh I think I lost my wallet!', and I know you're one of them. So don't act too much just pay and go." He said mockingly drawing some ugly expressions on his face.