Lovers

TIME SKIP: 2 and a half years later they are now 17 years old, almost 18. They are still dating. But they have not bonded yet. This chapter will be only Lo'ak's POV again (sorry I just find it easier to write as Lo'ak)

AUTHOR:

At this point Tsireya basically lives with the Sully's. She spends like every night with Lo'ak. And she sleeps in his room. At this point Tuk calls Tsireya her second mother. Which Lo'ak finds so funny, but Tsireya finds so wholesome. But tonight is a different night. 

Lo'ak POV:

I woke up this morning to Tsireya lying on top of me, head on my chest and we were both half naked 'I actually have no clue why, nor do I remember anything but oh well idc, half naked being no tops'. I yawned and I kissed Reya's head and rubbed her back while she slept. After a couple minutes she wriggled around and woke up. "Morning babe" I say. *she makes a moaning noise*. Her eyes widen and she sits up holding her chest and turns red. I laugh. "I'm sorry babe that was by accident" She says. "It's ok baby". She stood up and put on a bikini top then one of my tops. It was huge on her. And she put her bottoms on afterwards. 

I stand up quietly. "Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I say. She turns around and she gets a fright because I was right there. "LO'AKKKKKK". I grab her waist and I pull her towards me. She leans in for a kiss and we kiss for a few minutes. I started moving her back onto the bed. I laid her down on the bed while she had her arms wrapped around my neck and I was on top of her. We haven't broken the kiss yet. I moved down from her lips to her neck and I was kissing and biting. "loak~" She moaned. I laughed while still kissing her neck. I decided to mess with her a bit. I lifted her shirt up over her chest and I kissed her stomach repeatedly and bit it. 

I went under the blankets and covered me and I kissed down until I got to her thighs. I laid my head down on her lower stomach. And I rubbed her thighs. I purposely rubbed closer to her pussy each time just to mess with her. I glided by hand up her thigh softly and stopped when it got to her pussy. I saw she was gripping the bed sheets with her hands. *She moans quite loudly*. "Lo'ak...." she says quietly. 

"Mhm baby girl" I say back (pretty loud now that I think about it). I slowly kissed up her thigh to her hips. She reaches her hand under the blanket and slaps my head. "What was that for?" I ask. 

"Come up here now Lo'ak" She says in a nervous tone. I quickly peak at he face from under the blanket and she is as red as a tomato. "Babe, you're red like a tomato". "Are you h0rny?" I say whispering. "Yes, but come up now, before you get your ass beaten" She whispers back. "Fine.." I say mad. I pop my head out and I look at her. "well, well, well" Dad says standing in the doorway. "I never expected to see this in my house". I freeze and I get nervous. "Lo'ak what did we talk about the other night". I groan. " Do I have to say it?" I ask him, scared. "Yes say it out loud to me right now" He says sternly. I roll my eyes and groan. "No getting freaky deaky with Tsireya" I say, repeating what my dad had told me last night. Tsireya turns even more red. She starts sweating. "And did you listen to me?" He asks. "Yes I did actually" I say. 

I look at Tsireya and she just grabs a pillow and buries her face in it. "Based on what I heard and saw I don't think you did". "What did you hear, and see?". " Well I was making some breakfast, and the kitchen is right next to your room, I hear a really loud 'girly' sound ". I'm pretty sure Tsireya is dead rn. " And then I opened the door to check if u were ok. And I see Tsireya laying there eyes closed and has a big bump under the blanket which was obviously your head Mr." He says disappointed. " She sees me and says your name, and you don't pop up instantly you just say, 'mhm bab-" I cut him off. "DAD, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN COME IN HERE" I ask. 

"I THOUGH YOU WERE DIEING" He yells. "Uhm , well can you please leave now. I promise we will stop now" I say mortified. "Ok I better not start hearing things again" Dad says and he leaves". "I'm so sorry baby" I say to Tsireya. She removes the pillow from her face and smiles. "Should we go for a swim?" She asks. "Yes of course". I get up and change into my shorts. And we head off to the beach. They run into the water so that it's harder for everyone to see Tsireya's hickeys all over her stomach. We swam for a couple hours. And still 2 years later people still look at us funny because of the rumor, but we don't care anymore. And those bullies still bully Reya but I always come help her and get them to back off. I do catch her on some occasions not eating anything or crying because of them. But I comfort her as best as I can.

________________________

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THAT WAS GOOD! 

ALSO! Should I do some smut in the next one??????????