✦•···· LOVE STUNT

LOVE IS AN INTENSE
FEELING of affection.
Stunts are done to gain
attention through unusual
ways and difficult feats.

What if you stunt love, then?

What will be the line between
what's a lie and what's not?

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The blaring speakers and flashing lights were the distant dreams [name] [l

The blaring speakers and flashing lights were the distant dreams [name] [l.name] had always wished for ever since he was a trainee. Capturing the hearts and eyes of many and rendering them speechless through one's mere presence was a feat not many could accomplish, except for a few idols ─ including him.

He basked in the yells and chants, his name being used as some sort of mantra. The glowing lights and cameras glowed amidst the sea of darkness like they were the stars sewn onto the unreachable, yet vast skies. His radiant smile and his enchanting and almost sinful aura reached all the way to the very edges of the stadium.

Most wouldn't be surprised if you'd think he sold his soul to the devil.

And while the audience cheered for more, he gave more. He sang his heart out and made sure each lyric left his lips the right way, that the movement of his body conceited vanity, a result after years of training himself to become the epitome of eye candy.

The "perfect" idol, as they may call him.

An idol who's love is weaved from lies upon lies.

An idol who captivates even those who are indifferent, an aura that screams "look at me!"

In a life where he is only loved and adored, when a pessimistic boy he comes across displays only indifference towards him, he finds himself intrigued.

A boy with hot pink hair, weird hair clips, neon green glasses, and a blank facial expression. A face that shows no feeling, no adoration towards [name]'s presence.

How awfully strange.

"That guy's an enigma..." He would jokingly remark to himself.

That "enigma" is Kusuo Saiki. What he wants is the complete opposite of [name]'s. All he desires is a mundane life that excludes itself from all worldly pleasures of the corrupted music industry. The price of fame was a price that could not be any less balanced. To be constantly put in the spotlight yet discarded and forgotten once deemed unusable-it sounded like hell on earth. And so it was.

But, fate always had its ways of interweaving even the most distant and unlikely souls. It gave no mercy, and all would suffer its strings one way or another. One day it decided to link these two loose ends together, and with it, had sown an intricate tapestry.

Fate had always especially hated Kusuo, while it cherished and loved [name].

The most different of people are always thought never to be together.

But without the moon or sun, there could be no difference between "day" and "night". Without the filthy hatred that plagues this world, lovely lies wouldn't be as sweet as it is.

From an encounter of mere coincidence, a contract was formed. Written on ink, it served as a manifestation of their deal.

Contracts are terminated when one of the agreements is broken, but what if you throw away the contract itself? If you let the paper burn to embers and dissolve into nothing?

What if the lies turn to real love?

What then?

══════════════════

(⩩) [NAME] [L. NAME]

he/him.
japan's current it boy.

dating a cynical psychic
to get the media off his back.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

══════════════════

(⩩) KUSUO SAIKI

he/him.
the most powerful boy on earth.

dating the nation's favorite
idol for pure convenience.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

══════════════════