Locker Room (Fluff)

(Wrestler AU)
(Very OOC)
——————————

3rd Person POV

Chishiya had just gotten done with a match he had tonight. Against Aguni. His former tag team partner, whom he betrayed.

He had been hurt to say the least, blood running down the side of his head. Chishiya wiped at it, hissing at the shower of pain running through his body.

Chishiya took a deep breath, trying to mask his pain. He was not in his locker room yet. Chishiya just had to get there. The other members of 'The Bloody Cards' weren't there that night. He was relieved as Chishiya didn't want them to see him so vulnerable.

Chishiya swayed a bit, getting dizzy. He must have been loosing a bit of blood. He grabbed the wall and started speed walking as fast as his legs could, to his locker room.

He slammed the door open, not even noticing the figure who was in the corner, waiting for him. Chishiya slammed the door shut, locking it.

He went to his vanity, seeing himself in the mirror made Chishiya frown. He still hadn't noticed the figure in the corner. Chishiya went to stand up, swaying again. He grabbed the vanity quickly, trying to regain balance.

The dizziness didn't go away, as he fell back into the chair. Chishiya whimpered out in pain. Niragi quickly came over to him. Not being able to stay still anymore.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked him.

He startled Chishiya, he didn't realize somebody was in the room. He nodded too fast. He let the non bleeding side of his head lean against him.

"First aid-kit...please..". Chishiya whispered, barely coherent. He understood him though. He walked over to the closet, grabbing the first aid-kit. He opened it.

He started assessing to the wound, Chishiya hissed out in pain at the contact of the liquid to the wound.

Niragi started saying sweet nothings into his ear as he continued to help him.

As he finished, he kissed his forehead. Chishiya leaned into the touch, the warmth he felt radiating off of him.

He whined as he got up, putting the first aid kit back. He ran back over to Chishiya, picking him up and laying him on the couch.

He went back in the closet, grabbing some comfortable clothes for him. As he came back, his eyes started to close.

"Hey, hey. I am going to change you, okay?" He whispered wanting Chishiya to tell him that was okay for him to do.

Chishiya gave him an affirming noise as he fell asleep, he changed him into his favorite clothes, pajama pants that had skulls on them and one of his black hoodies.

He changed into something more comfortable himself, he sighed at the softness of the clothes.

As he finally got settled back in, the door slammed open. He was alarmed, standing in-front of Chishiya.

Tatta and Arisu walked in, relaxing as they saw the couple. They gave him a tiny teasing look, he gratefully, jokingly punched them both in the stomach.

Chishiya woke up from the noise, groaning. He squinted his eyes open a bit. Chishiya relaxed visibly at the sight of his two best friends and his boyfriend.

He grabbed Niragi's hand, making him lay down on the couch. He crawled on top of him. He laid her head down on his chest, by his heart. Hearing his heartbeat.

It calmed him down, he figured out. He wrapped an arm around his waist and one on his back, protectively.

"Chishiya gonna be okay?" Tatta asked, worried for his friend.

"Yea, he will be fine. Just hope that it doesn't happen again. Lucky I was here. Chishiya kept swaying and was really dizzy. And there was a bit blood." Niragi explained, he didn't wanna get into anymore detail, tired.

The other two nodded understanding he didn't wanna talk about it. They gave him a look. He nodded and they walked out, locking the door behind them.

He slid down further into the couch, he felt Chishiya stir a bit before staying still. He stroked his hair, knowing he would be okay, he kissed his temple, he continued to run his hands through his hair as he fell asleep.

————————-
A/N
Hi guys!! Here's another story. I didn't know a name for the group so if you guys have any suggestions then please let me know. Because I really need a name for them. Hope you guys enjoy!!! Stay safe and hydrated!!