Gui San quietly shot Lan You Nian a “you understand” expression. Who was it that carried off with many good medicinal herbs from Prince Ming manor and had the shadow guards in Prince Ming manor find good food and drink for him. Master grows more playful the older he gets!

Pu! Lan You Nian spewed out the tea in her mouth. She never imagined that Feng Yi Xuan did all this to marry her sooner. Lan You Nian remembered herself saying he must obtain master’s agreement. She never expected Feng Yi Xuan’s way of fawning over people was so strange. No wonder master was so angry.

“Then did master agree?” Lan You Nian asked curiously. She knew Prince Ming manor’s shadow guards were as cold as Feng Yi Xuan but in front of their own people, they wore a different face. They were all so comedic.

“You ah!” Gui Yi Zi tapped Lan You Nian’s forehead, and sighed in exasperation, “You are so young yet you already think about marriage. And before you marry that stinky brat, your elbows already face outward. What a waste of master spoiling you for so many years!”

Lan You Nian tried to defend herself as her face flushed, “Am not!” But none of the seated people believed her words.

As they all laughed and teased, Lan Jian Jun and Lan Mo Xian came together to You Nian Pavilion. Lan Jian Jun saw Gui Yi Zi and respectfully bowed, “Teacher!” Lan Jian Jun’s respect was not only because of Gui Yi Zi’s reputation in the pugilistic world, this elder has saved his daughter and has raised his daughter into an adult. Lan Jian Jun was intensely grateful to Gui Yi Zi.

Gui Yi Zi nodded. Though he knew little Nianer has forgiven her father, and they believed this to be a good thing, in his heart Gui Yi Zi still didn’t have a good impression of Lan Jian Jun, so he didn’t offer him a good face. But he gave little Nianer face and didn’t harass the other.

“Why has father come?” Lan You Nian wondered why they all came together to You Nian Pavilion.

“Father came for your marriage. Prince Ming already proposed marriage to your father. I heard teacher was here so I came. Nianer was raised by teacher. This marriage must have teacher’s say!” Lan Jian Jun sat down explaining. Actually, he was shocked by Prince Ming’s sudden marriage proposal. After considering it several times over, he wanted to let old teacher Gui Yi Zi to make the decision.

Gui Yi Zi was pleased by Lan Jian Jun’s tact and his face became much better. He looked at Lan You Nian, his gaze filled with benevolence, “Though master is reluctant to let little Nian’er marry so early, master knows of the feelings between you two. It’s already autumn. After winter passes and this year is over, next year little Nianer will marry at fifteen!” Gui Yi Zi felt sour in his heart and then shouted, “Stinky brat, if you don’t treat little Nianer well, little Nianer still has the time to change her mind!”

With Gui Yi Zi’s words, Feng Yi Xuan, Feng Xia Qi and the others walked into You Nian Pavilion’s courtyard. Feng Yi Xuan pulled Lan You Nian into his arms, declaring smugly, “I won’t give Nian Nian the chance to change her mind!”

Feng Xia Qi them truly felt happy for Feng Yi Xuan. Gui San looked at Feng Yi Xuan, “Since you’re marrying next year, Prince Ming, can’t you be modest in front of us? Little junior sister hasn’t married you yet!” In his heart, he was still angry over An Er constantly harassing him. Prince Ming’s subordinates were bizarre with their way of ingratiating themselves with others. Gui San believed if they didn’t agree to let little junior sister marry Prince Ming, they can forget living the rest of their days in peace.

“She will marry me!” Feng Yi Xuan declared proudly. His greatest pride wasn’t that he built Ghost Realm, a force that can bring terror with its name, not bathing in the blood of his enemies on the battlefield as he killed them, making the enemy retreat, not the fact no one in court dared to offend him, but that he can marry Nian Nian. This was his greatest pride.