Singles Inferno (18)

_______________________________________________

Nari's Outift_______________________________________________

Nari's Outift
_______________________________________________

Nari and Si-hun

Once the two entered their hotel room, Nari ran around the room like a kid in a toy store.

Si-hun watched as the girl ran around exploring every inch and corner of the hotel room.

Nari had found herself lying on the couch after her exploration was over.

"Are you hungry?" Si-hun sat down beside Nari who was out of breath.

"I am, What do you think we should order?" Si-hun gave the girl the menu.

"Ah, I'm craving soup and crab." Nari pointed to the two items.

"How about we get Bibimbap, Crab, Soybeen paste soup and wine?" Si-hun looked at Nari's face.

"Ah, yes, that sounds good." Nari went back to laying down.

While Si-hun called in the order, Nari couldn't help but think about their conversation from 2 nights ago.

Nari was so deep in her thoughts she didn't realize Si-hun was already done ordering.

"Nari, are you okay?" Si-hun's expression turned into a worried one.

"Oh, yes, I'm okay." Nari shook off her thoughts and the two waited for their food to arrive.

[ TIME SKIP ]

The 3 couples returned to their tents after their evening in Paradise.

"Participants please come to the campfire." The host announced making everyone confused.

The couples who were already near the campfire made their way to the fire, followed by the others who stayed on the island.

"Unnie's!" Nari ran to the other girls and gave them a big hug.

"Yah, Nari-ah! It's only been one night." Yea-won gave Nari a tight hug.

"I missed you guys so much." Nari let go of the girls and took a seat next to Su-min.

Suddenly the torches were on and a figure was seen coming down the stairs.

"Another person?" Everyone turned to eachother in shock.