Joffron (female Joffrey)

Start from the beginning

If I freaked you out because last night when I asked you if you love me, I’m sorry.” he whispered, thinking that’s what the problem was, but she shook her head quickly, squeezing his hand.

You didn’t freak me out, I promise. I meant what I said. I just… I’m not good at things like this, and I wanted to show you that I want this and I’m serious. I do love you a lot but I don't know how to show it.” she admitted softly, not looking him in the eye but keeping hold of his hand. Then he didn’t know what to say. He smiled at her and brought her hand up to his mouth, kissing her knuckles.

You don’t have to prove anything. Not to me.” he promised softly, stroking the back of her hand gently.

It’s easy for you. You prove you love me every day. And I’ll never be good enough at showing you the same thing.” she mumbled, still not looking him in the eye. He gently moved her legs from his lap and scooted closer to her on the couch, slinging his arm over her shoulders.

I know being vulnerable isn’t the easiest thing for you, but it’s not something you have to be perfect at. You do it in your own way, and that’s good enough for me.” he promised, leaning over to kiss her temple.

I’m all in. I just wanted to make sure you knew that. I don’t want you to question how I feel about you because I’m shit at saying it.” she admitted, finally looking him in the eye and flushing at the overly fond look on his face.

I think you’re a little better than you think you are.” he grinned, moving a hand below her chin to tilt her head up and kiss her softly. She smiled against his lips, resting her hand on his side, stroking his side through his shirt gently and teasingly. He shivered under her touch, making her smile widen until she literally couldn’t kiss him anymore. He wrapped his arms more firmly around her, and she gasped when he hoisted her up and into his lap. She laughed, throwing her head back a bit as her hands settled on his shoulders to stable herself.

She settled into his lap, her knees pressing into his sides as she clung to him. She couldn’t get any closer to him without physically crawling inside his shirt, but all she wanted was to be closer. He wrapped his arms completely around her waist, hugging her close while she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and let her head settle in the crook of his neck. He played with the ends of her hair without having to move his arms too much while she ran her fingers through the strands at the nape of his neck.

I really do, you know.” she mumbled into his ear before sitting up to look him in the eye, cupping his face. “I’m not sure when it happened again, and it took me even longer before I admitted it to myself after you left, but I do. I love you” she told him, her voice fading to a whisper as she spoke.

It was proven then more than ever that she hated being vulnerable, but the beaming smile on his face made everything worth it.

I love you too, beautiful .” he whispered, and almost before the words had left his mouth, she was kissing him again.

He tightened his grip on her waist, his fingertips digging into her skin, making her groan into the kiss. She tightened her grip on his hair, pulling on the strands and surging even closer to him. When they readjusted, his fingers slid underneath the hem of her shirt, making her shiver and arch into his chest. She felt his hands still, and for a moment, his kisses became less enthusiastic. She could feel him questioning things before he’d even decided if he would say it out loud or not.

Yes.” she mumbled before he could even think to open his mouth. He still pulled away from the kiss for a moment to look her in the eye, but when he saw a firm look on her face and blown pupils, he knew she was serious.

Yeah?” he asked in a breathy whisper, swallowing heavily as he gazed at her. She smiled, laughing softly and leaning in to kiss him again as an answer. He slid his hands more confidently under her shirt, making her shiver when his cold hands skated across her ribs. He trailed kisses across her cheek, smiling against her as he caressed her skin; her pyjama top brushing the back of his hands, loving how comfortable they were with their domesticity even without having sex

He kissed the underside of her jaw, grinning in satisfaction when she let out a soft whine. She pulled back and quickly tugged her shirt over her head, laughing as his eyes went dark. She was still in a sports bra and her sweatpants, but it was so tight it left very little to the imagination and she knew that she could be wearing a paper bag and Daeron would still find her attractive. She could feel how attracted he was to her.

I could probably be persuaded to go back to bed.” she mumbled teasingly, tracing a line of skin along the collar of his tee shirt. Quicker than she thought possible, he was bracing his arms around her and picking her up, carrying her up the stairs, and tossing her onto the bed with a surprised squeal while he laughed. He tugged his shirt over his head and tossed it onto a chair in the corner on top of a small pile of dirty laundry before crawling over her. He braced himself on his elbows as he hovered over her. He smiled down at her, nudging his nose against hers sweetly. She couldn’t help but run her fingers through his hair softly as they just stared into each other’s eyes. She slowly tilted her chin up, almost challengingly, then nipped at his bottom lip, her grin widening as she watched his pupils dilate and his jaw stiffen.

You’re gonna get all shy now?” she asked teasingly, cocking her head to the side, fighting to keep her expression neutral. He rolled his eyes fondly and shook his head. He still didn’t say anything but any retort died in her throat when he rolled his hips against hers, making her throw her head back with a sharp gasp, arching her back. He then quickly moved to slot one of his legs between hers, gently but firmly pressing his knee against her, watching as she moaned lowly and rolled her hips against the pressure, craving more. She moved her hands to shimmy her sweatpants down her hips, raising them when he helped her remove them and toss them on the floor. 

Fuck.” he choked out, taking her in. She was wearing her own sports bra under her shirt but she was wearing a pair of his own boxer shorts under her sweatpants. She was sexier than anyone he’d seen in fancy lingerie in Old Town. While he was still sitting back on his heels, she pulled her sports bra over her head and tossed it in the corner, ruffling her hair in the process and spreading it out across her pillow like a halo.

Daeron ran his hands up her sides, his fingertips brushing the underside of her breasts, making her shiver and sigh happily. He still seemed hesitant to touch her though, like he was afraid she was going to break or disappear under his hands. She finally physically grabbed one of his hands and, while maintaining eye contact, laid his palm on her breast.

It’s alright. I want you to touch me.” she promised, reaching up to brush his fringe back from his forehead. And that was apparently all the encouragement he needed because he quickly ducked his head to trail kisses down her chest, sucking a bruise on her sternum as he rolled her nipple between two fingers. She moaned, gripping his head and holding him to her chest. He slid his hand down her stomach and her hips until his palm was pressed against her, smiling against her ribs when her hips bucked into his hand. “Yes, please!” she mumbled before he could even ask the question. He laughed softly but didn’t waste any time in hooking his fingers in the waistband of her boxers and tugging them down and off.

He swallowed her moan with a kiss as he pressed his thumb against her, rubbing in clumsy circles. Her legs fell further open, giving him more access to slowly slide one finger inside of her. He ducked his head towards her chest, flicking his tongue over her nipple before sucking it into his mouth. She gasped loudly, her eyes slamming shut as she arched her back, pushing herself even closer to him.