~{First Day of School}~

~{Mashirao's Pov}~

"MASHIRAO! KATSUKI! WAKE UP IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL BOYS!" Mom had yelled from downstairs, Katsuki slowly slipped off the bottom bunk as I excitedly jumped off the top bunk, using my tail to grab onto one of the support beams before I landed, using it kinda like a pole to slip down, We quickly got dressed, ate, and left the house, Katsuki was walking standing tall, looking serious and brave, I've always admired my older brother, Despite us somehow having completely different quirks, but we know I'm not adopted, because I have the signature Bakugou red eyes, my eyes are just small so it's hard to see. Me and Katsuki didn't live too far from UA so we just walked, We saw the big building and immediately got exited, just then, someone came out of nowhere, he was tall and thin, having quite a bit of muscle, he was really loud, like REALLY loud, he was energetic too! I already knew I was gonna like him. I looked at his outfit. black jacket with an upturned, studded collar and studded shoulders, black pants with studded belt, black boots, and black, fingerless gloves... Wait! I knew who he was! He's Present Mic! He's one of my favorite pros! I was honestly trying my absolute hardest to not go fanboy mode! "Well hello there! My name is Present Mic! and I've been sent by Principal Nezu to greet the students! and since we respect people unlike other schools, what are your name and pronouns?!" he said proudly, I was absolutely fanboying right now. "Katsuki Bakugou, He/Him" my older brother said rudely, walking past him, I smacked him in the back of the head and told him what I always did when he acted like this, 'Katsuki! be respectful!' then I looked up at Present Mic, who was smiling down at me, "And what about you kiddo?" he asked me, I fixed my composure and looked up at him with a smile "Mashirao Ojiro-Bakugou! He/they" I said proudly Present Mic simply gave a toothy grin, looking through a bag and giving us a folded piece of paper with our names on it, I opened it up and got REALLY EXITED, I WAS IN CLASS 1-A!! I WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE HERO COURSE!!! I immediately ran through the halls to find my class, I finally found it, walking in to see my brother getting scolded for having his feet on the desk, the student had dark blue hair and bright blue eyes, his hair was very neat, not a single tangle. and he was tall and muscular, he also wore some sort of glasses. I simply walked over to him and tippy-toed, putting my hand on his shoulder, he looked over at me, a curious look in his eyes. "Just scolding him with your normal voice won't work, you gotta do it like this" i said taking my hand off his shoulder, he curiously stepped back, wanting to see how I handled him. I looked my brother dead in the eyes, Slamming my hands on the desk, screaming loud enough to scare the entire class, including startling Katsuki. "KATSUKI IKITO BAKUGOU YOU GET YOUR DAMN FEET OF THIS FUCKING DESK RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS!" My brother immediately got his feet of the desk, everyone looked at me like they had seen a ghost. "what?" everyone just looked away, sitting down as class started.