"You have to" Spencer told him. "You're in Hagrid's hut right now. If you go bursting inside, you'll think you've gone crazy. Awful things can happen when wizards meddle with time. We can't be seen."

Harry gave her an angry sigh, "how about you tell me what I missed" she asked.

Hermione turned and watched Fudge and the others drawing closer.

"Pettigrew framed Sirius" Harry answered.

Spencer nodded.

"He gave him the location of where my parents were hiding..." he told her.

"I get it" she nodded. "You don't have to" she ran her hand through his hair.

"Fudge is coming and... we're not leaving... why aren't we leaving?" Hermione asked.

She looks down and notices a rock. Instantly, she grabs it, rises, and hurls it through the open window, the sound of a jar shattering is heard. She threw another rock, hitting Harry's head.

"That hurt" he soothed the area where the rock landed.

"Sorry" she apologized.

Spencer lightly chuckled.

"I'll throw a rock at your head, see how you like it" Harry argued.

She laughed even harder.

They saw themselves leave the hut, Spencer, Harry, and Hermione hid behind some trees while their past selves took their place behind the pumpkins.

"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" Hermione asked, looking at her past self.

"Hermione!" Harry warned.

Hermione sees herself turn. As he future self ducked, she accidentally stired the branches, then peeks out and sees her past self staring curiously at the branches moving.

"What?" past Harry asked.

Next she hears her own voice, "Nothing, I thought I just saw... never mind" her past self said.

"Let's go" Ron said before running.

Harry and Hermione watch themselves start up the slope.

"Go Harry" Hermione tells him.

As Harry approached Buckbeak, he studied him curiously, a ferret leg dangling from his beak. 

Harry bowed.

Buckbeak ate the ferret leg, then returns Harry's nod.

Harry grabbed the chain, "C'mon, Buckbeak. Come on..." but he refused to move. 

He continued to pull at the chain, nothing happened.

"Hermione" Spencer pointed at the dead ferrets.

"Gross, no. You do it."

"Not it" she shook her head.

Hermione rolled her eyes before grabbing them, placing the rope that held them around her neck.

"Look at the nice dead ferret Buckbeak!" Hermione encouraged the bird to stand. "Come on" she walked back, the bird followed her.

"Good boy" she threw him a treat.

They retreated, hearing Dumbledore and Fudge speak as they left the hut.

They ran into the forest, "now what?" Harry asked.

"We save Sirius" Spencer answered.

"How?"

"No idea" Hermione answered, walking toward the whomping willow. "Look, it's Professor Lupin" she whispered. "Snape was right behind him" she added.