episode 3

man: I'm a really dedicated and self mad-
* he got cut off by ur words *

you: leave ....

man: huh??...

*that man looked at u with amusement and shocked expression ......the hall was completely silent ..... many servants were looking at that man with an expression of pity and sorry .......this was 55th person from yesterday who came to give interview to be ur secretary but as per starting u rejected him also *

*that man left from there *

U: Katy !!....tell all, that all of them r rejected and they can leave ....

* with the help of ur hands u turned ur wheelchair and face towards ur room*

Katy: but mam...u haven't even took interview...

U: if I said sth then that's final ....am I clear??!!!

*u said in a really harsh tone ....*

Katy: y..yes mam ....

*u started to go in ur room but stopped when u heard a deep husky voice*

jin : oh sry ....I got late....

* everyone present in the hall looked at 2 deadly gorgeous men ....jin was wearing a black suit looking like a gentleman meanwhile taehyung was in gray  tshirt and sweatpants*

you: don't worry ...u don't have to apologise,u r already rejected ....

*u were about to go in ur room with the help of wheelchair*

jin: what the hell wrong with u !!!....we haven't come here so that u can reject us without interview........

* taehyung felt poco in his pocket popping out his head to see ....but taehyung hurriedly put his head inside again*

U: I'm here to decide what is right and not ....

*u turned ur wheelchair but taehyung gasped when he saw ur face*

taehyung: You!!!?.... CBP girl!!!!

*taehyung yelled in amusement *

* u can't see but u recognised his voice and the words*

you: you!!!???....

*all the servants were hella confused and shocked what's happening *

taehyung: hyung com'on u don't know this girl .....this gir-
*he was cut off by ur words*

you: u r hired ...!!!...4am to 11 pm ....

jin: that's too early!!!....

*all the servants got shocked*

u: Katy !!! show all the work list and especially tell them "who I am" ....

*u turned ur wheelchair and started to go in ur room *

Taehyung: *looked at katy and flirting* hey pretty lady, can I get some water bcoz the bitterness of ur madam, sucks!!

*u heard his words but u didn't reacted and went in room and bolted it *

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••