I hate this

Gwen's pov :)

So Linds is staying over, yay, girls night.

I'm hating it here.

Right now I was in the bathroom, undressing myself to take a shower, but what was my surprise when Lindsay came in like it was her own house.
I quickly covered myself with some towel, she looked confused. Right at the moment I was gonna yell at her she spoke.

"Your hair is so dry!"

I looked at her with confusion, she approached me and took a close look to my hair. I didn't move, not even breathe.

"Ooh! You have many split ends, you're dyeing your hair wrong!"

"What do you know about dyeing hair, huh?"

She looked at me, then took off her blue bandana, she runs her fingers through her hair to flatten it out, and then dips her head towards me, pointing her finger to the part in her hair. The roots of her hair are not the soft yellow tone she expected. They're a darker, dirtier brown. It's hard to see unless you're looking for it.

I let out a 'wow', her hair looked like a soft waterfall of gold, truly amazing.

I don't know in which moment she ended up washing and dyeing my hair, the sweet touch of hers made me melt into her hands, I felt in heaven.

Oh, and we had a shower together. I tried my best to not turn my gaze to her breast or her sightly tanned skin, or her peaches like lips.

I wanna die.

"Hey Linds?" we were lying down in the couch, watching something in the TV.

"Yeah?"

"How come you and Tyler broke up?" i asked, since she said in the group they were both single, I couldn't stop asking myself why, they seemed so close!

"Well, he liked someone else, so I let him be" by the way she said that, I would think she didn't care at all, but it was Lindsay, and Lindsay is a... Difficult person.

"That sucks"

She nodded and returned her attention to the TV.

Time passed, Lindsay was half asleep already, so I turned off the TV. We both agreed that she'll sleep in the couch, so I went for some blankets to protect her from the cold. By the time I came back, she was fully asleep, so I covered her with the blankets and went to my own room, it was late already.

"Gwen? I forgot to kiss you goodnight!"

I officially hate Lindsay. Kiss me goodnight? What is she? A child?

"Don't worry Linds..."

"But what if you die in your sleep?! I couldn't be able to say goodbye to you!"

"That's not gonna happen, idiot"

"Look! Is that Heather?"

I never get up of my bed so fast in my life.

"IT'S NOT" I snatched her the picture she was holding, it was only Heather. With a bunch of hearts around her. I wanna die.

"Don't worry! Your secret is safe with me!"

"GO TO SLEEP."

 191991919199191911991

I don't know how to write thanks 🌹🙏❤