chapter 14

So now it is summer vacation! Yay! let me tell you what happened on my last day of school which was on Thursday.

So on my last day of school I had a lip sync battle. It was cool and emotional. The first people that sang were my friends Jacob, Jahziel, Adrian, Isaiah and Gabriel. They sang see you again. It got emotional.

I sang with my friend Alyssa. We sang something big by Shawn Mendez. it was awesome.

More people sang and it got more emotional. Oh well.

After that we had a party. I had brought chips and salsa. Everyone loved it.

We played games and talked. Then I decided that I would have people sign my football. Everyone did and I was happy. I was going to miss everyone.

Then we watched a movie. We watched Holes. It is a good movie I saw it and read the book in 5th grade tho.

Then it was time to go. ALOT of people were crying. Surprisingly I didn't. That was a new record.

I made a video of our last moments together as a class. The last day we would be elementary students. The last day of 6th grade. And my 6th grade year was the best year of school so far. I will miss elementary school.

Hey guys sorry for the wait. I had stuff going on like my mom's b day. and plus I'm sick. what a great way to start the summer huh. but I had a mini vacation so yeah but it will get better. maker sure to vote comment and share plz and thank you I love you guys.