"Sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry!"

LEE LILY POV

"AHH!" I yelled almost having a heart attack due to my alarm.

"Lily you okay?!" Harper says, peeking into my room from behing my door.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just my stupid alarm."

"Ok good, now hurry up and get ready, after breakfast we have to go because we have the dance practice room booked."

"Nae unnie." I reply and get up, doing my morning routine.

As I head into the kitchen, the sweet smell of French toast welcomes me.

"YO UNNIE YOU MADE FRENCH TOAST?! YUMMY!!" I excitedly exclaim.

"Yes, now quickly eat up we have to go." Boram unnie says.

I start shoving the French toast in my mouth, trying to finish it as quickly as I can. Once I'm done, we all head out and Haeun unnie drives us to the building.

We head inside but all of a sudden I get a massive migrane. As I'm looking through my bag for my medication, I hit a - wait what? A soft wall?

I look up and come face to face with the hottest dude I have ever seen. I think its one of Sungjuns members, Eun Hwi I think?

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry!" I exclaim, panicking about running into this super hot dude.

"Its all good." He replies and runs off.

I then realize that the unnies and Danbi ran off without me and I look through the rooms trying to find them.

I go from room to room peeking inside, trying to find them. As I open one door I accidently stumble upon Sungjun and the rest of TNX.

"Yah, Lily, what are you doing here?" Sungjun asks me as I peek in.

"Sorry, I got lost, and I'm trying to find my members. I'll be going now. Sorry again."

"Wait, why don't you stay here a bit? I want to introduce you to my members!"

"Uh... ok."

"Lily meet TNX," he says then points to them one by one saying their names.

"Hey, its you!" Me and Hwi say at the same time.

"You two know each other? How?" Sungjun asks.

"I should be the one asking you that." Hwi replies.

"We're childhood best friends." Sungjun says matter-of-factly.

"And we bumped into each other." Hwi replies.

"Hello everyone! I'm sorry Sungjun, I have to go now! C'ya on saturday!" I say and leave.

I keep looking until I finally find my members and we practice for 4 whole hours, and then decide to stop for lunch.

We go to this really cute ramen place next to the building.

"Hello everyone, what would you like to get?" The waiter asks as we settle down and look at the menu.

I order a matcha bubble tea, and Shoyu Ramen. Once I do so, I decide to get up to go to the restroom, but on my way there I bump into Hwi. Again.

"Oops, sorry." I say.

"Oh its you again." He replies with a gentle smile. "How come you always bump into me?"

"I honestly have no idea. Maybe it's fate."

"Maybe, maybe not. I gotta go now, bye Lily."

"Bye Hwi."

~

Hey yall, I hope you liked this chapter! I don't really have anything else to say, so good day mfs. Love yall.😜