𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ┆ ✧ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓

Start from the beginning

You'd much prefer getting ignored then having to confidently walk around like you own the place and talk back at them for the sake of being 'badass' with ungodly amount of sass. Although you had to do bite in a couple of times, your intentions were never to be badass in the first place, it was only to defend yourself with their absurd claims from your rumors.

"Oh, look! It's the human .." One of the humanoid point out as they took a notice of your sulked figure, you ignored it and kept walking.

"Hey, don't ignore us." Another voice quickly said. You sighed, stopping in your tracks and look back at them with a confused expression, wanting them to elaborate.

They abandoned their destination and went up to you, "Why are you alone in this empty hallway? I didn't knew you can find a place like this for your first day." One of the shorter unfamiliar country thought out loud with genuine curiosity in their eyes. The two others nodded in agreement, "Yeah, this hallway is pretty deep in the house." The other one followed up to what you assumed to be their friend's statement.

You stood there for a moment, trying to think of a reasonable excuse.
But you ultimately shrug your shoulders, "Yeah, i admittedly don't want to deal with.. alot of countries. I do want to try introducing myself, but there was too much of them so i had to go somewhere else that's quiet." You half-lied, chewing the inside of your cheek as a coping mechanism.

"Oh, no shame in that. I understand that some of us can be.. a little too much." One of them responded with a uncomfortable chuckle, but his eyes didn't match the tone he was going for at all. His shorter friend then smiled nervously, putting a hand on his taller friends shoulder and took a glance at you again; "Uh-huh, so uh.. you could introduce yourself to us, if you'd like?"

You furrowed your eyebrows at the sudden tension, but you ignored it.
"My name's Y/N, I'm twenty years old, and uh.." you trailer off, sweatdropping - not really fond with the thought of sharing some of your information with people you don't know. ".. that's about it?"

The one who haven't spoken at all yet firmly nodded, stepping forward as he pull his hand out, "It's nice to meet you, Y/N. My name is Fascist," He motioned his head towards the country beside him. "And that's my brother, Italy. And his friend, Canada .. over there." The two Humanoids he mentioned slowly waved at you awkwardly. This is the most weirdest interaction you ever had.

You shook his hand with a nod of your own, stepping back a little as the eagerness for your questions to be answered grew more.

As if Fascist knew; "You seemed like you want to say something, mind sharing it?" he said nonchalantly.
You wasted no time opening your mouth and answer him,

"I thought you were Italy's father."

You assumed boldly, making Italy and Canada deadpan in confusion. Fascist was a different case, he looks like he already knew you got that information by the rumors.

"No, I'm not. He's just my brother, although i understand why alot of humans think otherwise."  He responded in no time, the two other humanoids just stood there silently, trying to process why you said that.
You look over to them and analyzed their facial expressions before sighing, "I got it by the rumors, i thought you both would catch on to that pretty quickly."

"Oh yeah! I forgot i had them." Canada admitted as he acted sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. Italy nodded in agreement, but he acted more embarrassed than anything.