𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟖 ┆ ✧ 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌

―― YOU GROANED, CRACKING YOUR NECK TO EASE YOUR NERVES AS YOU KEPT FOLLOWING FASCIST

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

―― YOU GROANED, CRACKING YOUR NECK TO EASE YOUR NERVES AS YOU KEPT FOLLOWING FASCIST.

The male hasn't seemed to bother prickling up a conversation all the while you're both walking down the empty hallways. You can't tell if he's bad at this, nervous, or just doesn't give a shit.

His emotionless, devoted-of-life facial expression and stiff body language can probably already tell you who he's like as a whole. It almost reminded you of your close friend in a way, but Fascist is way more melancholy. Which was unfortunate, you don't like people like these because they're difficult to analyze.

You don't mind it, though. At least he doesn't try anything funny or has that all too familiar dumb fuck energy - who's annoyed with you like those three other countries you met today.
But you do want to implore questions now that you have the perfect opportunity to, everything just seemed fascinating to you since he immediately debunked everything you thought an old country would do - it's like he threw it all out of the fucking window that quick.

Now that's already happened, you want to hear him debunk and confirm the infamous rumors about him and the old countries in general. He doesn't seem like he's gonna try covering up the truth and fill it with lies, so it's probably worth a try. Albeit, you have to think of a good inquiry first.

How did they even--

"Your head is up in the sky, I can tell." The country in question chuckled silently, staring at your figure in the corner of his eyes.

You blinked a few times, glancing back at him with knitted eyebrows.

"I have.. such preoccupation with your analysis." You blurted out without a second thought.

You can see the humanoid widen his eyes slightly at your bold compliment, before curving his mouth into a smug grin.
"It's not that hard to guess."
The country shrugged it off like it was no big deal. His dull, yet soft orange pupils slowly made their way to the corridor Infront of both of you to keep track of the proper direction.
"You can tell me anything in your mind, I'll keep it a secret."

Now that's something you can't do. You have trust issues, after all. But the questions will suffice better, doesn't it?

"I was wondering.. a lot about you and the old countries, that's kind of it." You muttered silently with a tone that laid some uncertainty, but it was loud and clear for the humanoid to hear you.

Fascist slowly nodded for you to continue, eyes glistening in slight interest. "Alright, shoot."

You stole a glance at him for a few seconds, softly biting the insides of your cheeks and nodding back in confirmation,