Chapter one~

-Teagens POV-

The cold pavement on my back. I can hear slight breathing... "Get up!" The sound unrecognizable. I quickly get up, my head was pounding. He's tall and has brownish hair with a bright smile. He was dressed in an tuxedo  . "Who are you?" I treble nervously. "I'm Elijah and you are Teagen no time for questions lets go!" I move closer to him. "You expect me to go with you? i don't think so" He glared at me. "Yes I do I will explain later" As I get in the car I realize he was looking at me. he was no one i had ever met. "Elijah why me?" He just looks out the window as if he never heard me. "Don't get on my bosses side... I interrupt him "Boss... Okay what is going on?" He stared at me for a quick second and said "My brother and I know this might be a lot to take in but... You are an original vampire but also wolf they are rare but not impossible" I felt so weirded out was what he saying true? "Why should I believe you!?".

"Don't believe me? Ha" He laughed as he was taking out a pocket knife. He cut deep in his wrist. I couldn't believe my eyes it was healing. "No way! how can you do that?" He whipped the
blood away I could smell it it was strong and I needed it. He looked at my face that was trying to resist. "Here" as he put his arm up to my face. I tasted the blood flowing though me it was like it was warming me up and I needed more. "What am I?". "Teagen, this might seem crazy but you lost your memories from a powerful witch. shes dangerous" My jaw almost dropped when i heard that i cant believe that. Its like I'm hearing it but its not making scene."Come on" As he jumped out of the car. "Wow... Were am I?" As I got out it was big and old looking, the town was beautiful. "Were in New Orleans" I quickly run up to catch up to him. "Watch.."He said I turned my back for a minute and bumped into a man... "Well Hello" A blond almost orange head said, He was tall and looked kinda like Elijah, He was wearing a leather jacket. "Oh I'm sorry" i quickly said. Elijah came right over "Oh hello brother " it was a bit awkward because they looked so intense at each other. He was quite good looking, "So Teagen What brings you here?" Elijah cut in "Nicklaus do you not remember I told you shes coming for a visit " He examined  me for a quiet second, giving me a clean smile.  Elijah looked a Klaus and told him "She is like you brother " he stopped and paused.