"Hey, give yourself some credit," Cisco stated, gently hitting him on the shoulder. "You just broke your back."

"Yeah, a normal person would've been paralyzed the rest of his life," Iris added.

"How long until I'm fully healed?" Barry asked.

"The initial MRI I took a week ago showed a complete dislocation at the T12-L1 interspace of the thoracolumbar junction," Caitlin answered, and all of them turned to look at the screens on the wall that showed Barry's spine. "But this is the MRI I took this morning." Juliet raised her eyebrows — his spine was almost completely back to what it was. "It's remarkable, but you're almost completely healed."

"I'm still having trouble breathing."

"You sure that's not from Juliet?" Cisco questioned with a smirk, making Juliet roll her eyes.

"Cisco," Caitlin scolded. "Barry, that's totally normal with a spinal injury. It should clear up soon."

Juliet then noticed Barry staring at his suit on the mannequin and frowned. She reached up, putting her hand on top of his head and threading her fingers through his hair comfortingly. Barry let out a sigh, a mix of content and sadness, and leaned his head into her side.

"You'll be back in that suit in no time, baby," Juliet promised.

"What are we gonna do about Zoom?" Barry inquired.

"No sign of him since Cisco nailed him with that tranq dart," Joe replied.

"And I haven't vibed since then," Cisco agreed.

"Maybe Zoom's not coming back," Iris suggested.

"I highly doubt that," Harry cut in. "Which is why I'm gonna go do something about it."

Juliet dropped her hand from Barry's head and turned around to see him now standing in the cortex. Barry frowned and spun around his wheelchair, letting his head fall back against her arm, wanting nothing more than physical affection from her right now.

"What do you mean, go do something about it?" Caitlin asked.

"I need access to your breach room and your speed cannon," Harry revealed.

"Why is that?" Barry questioned.

"Because, Barry, it's time to go home."

Juliet blinked. Go home? After all that, he was just . . . leaving?

Joe stared at him incredulously. "So you show up on our Earth, you screw everything up, and now you want to go home? Sounds very familiar."

"Again, that wasn't me," Harry protested. "I need to go take care of Zoom once and for all before anyone else gets killed."

Juliet crossed her arms, which made Barry's head readjust to her side again. "And you're going to do that how?"

"I'll think of something."

"Huh. That's promising."

Harry looked at Cisco. "Ramon, if you'll escort me to the speed cannon."

"No, no, you can't go through the breach," Caitlin interjected.