PSYCHO HUSBAND - KTH

Start from the beginning

Tae- *smile* I was holding my ynie my Amore.. Then how will i don't sleep well????

Yn- *blush* paboo..

Tae- *teasingly* but you love this paboo..

Yn- *nods* that i do... *proudly*

Tannie- *bark* *runs away*

Tae- *smile* now gives me my morning kiss fast.. And then i have to go to get ready for the office also..

Yn- *teasing* and what if I don't!??...

Tae- *smirk* then I have my ways..

Before yn could say something she felt tae's lips on her.. He slowly hovers over her and deepens the kiss.. She gasps softly and lets him do whatever he wants..

He put his tongue inside her mouth and started exploring her mouth while kissing her aggressively.. He was sucking, biting and licking her lips again and again..

Yn feels her breathing becoming heavy so she pats tae's shoulder to let her breathe.. He growls in a kiss and leaves her lips only to attack her neck like a tiger he is...

He started making his possessive marks on her already marked neck and slowly started moving down.. Yn was moaning his name which made him smirk darkly...

He moves back and looks at her face darkly.. Her black hairs were shattered around the pillow, her beautiful eyes were closed, her long lashes were touching her cheeks, her beautiful white cheeks turned pink and lastly her beautiful pink plump swollen lips made her look like a doll..                        

HIS BABY DOLL.....

His desires for her become more when  he stares at her bare chest going up and down... He gulped and growled loudly which made yn opened her beautiful hazel eyes and look at him..

When her soft eyes meet with his dark eyes it sends shivers to her spine.. It made her slightly uncomfortable with this unknown feeling..