100. That doesn't make sense

Start from the beginning

She sighed, sitting down at the table.

"You know with him out there Harry is in danger" Remus continued. "And you let him have it for what?! So he can leave the castle with no one to protect him? Do you realize he could've seen us every night? Do you realize-"

"He's a kid, Remus."

Remus took rapid angry breaths. "You know that and you still-"

"Remus! Don't you understand? He's a kid. He should be able to leave the castle! Go on trips with his friends! He should have a normal life."

He shook his head and looked to his side.

"I know you're mad-"

"Mad doesn't cover it" he cut her off.

"You don't honestly believe that James and Lily-"

"You don't get to make that decision- you don't have the right" he yelled. "They sacrificed their lives for Harry and you giving him this map shows you don't give two shits about that or his safety."

Spencer bit the inside of her lip.

"I never thought of you as an idiot Spencer, but giving him this-" he grabbed the map harshly and pulled it up to her face, "was a stupid fucking choice."

Spencer's eyes watered.

He doesn't mean it, she told herself. It's just the moon.

He shook his head before taking a few steps back.

"I'm sorry," Remus sighed, "I shouldn't have yelled."

Spencer looked at the floor.

"I know you care about-"

"Care?" she scoffed. "You think I just care about Harry? I love him. He is half of my soul, don't you know that?" she stood up. "He's not stupid Remus. I taught him not to be."

She walked to the entrance and began putting her shoes on.

"Where are you going?"

"You just called me an idiot. I can't even imagine what you told him" she shook her head.

"We're not done-"

"Yes we are" she looked at him. "Because this isn't you. This is the other guy, and he's being an asshole-"

"Spen-"

"No!" she cut him off. "I don't deserve this. You out of everyone should know that!" she walked out and slammed the door.

She walked to Harry's room and found the curtains around his bed closed.

She sighed before opening them up, finding him crying.

Spencer quickly sat next to him and held him tightly.

"I'm sorry" he chocked.

"No- you have nothing to be sorry about" she shook her head, tears falling from her eyes.

"He made you cry" he cried.

"He made you cry, for that he will pay with death" she joked, he laughed.

Spencer smiled at him. "Your parents wouldn't want you locked up in a room at all times, you're allowed to have fun Harry" she cleaned his face. "Remus has a lot of things going on, later he'll realize how harsh he was" she nodded.

Harry nodded back but started crying even more.

"Let's lay down, yeah?" Spencer voice cracked.

He nodded again, both of them laying down. Harry hugged her, laying his head on her chest.