The Betrayal

Percy POV

I saw the faces of everyone I knew looking down at us. Even though I couldn't see my face, but I still knew I looked a deer caught in spotlights.

The boy suddenly shouted, "This guy just laughed and lay down there after passing me his sword, even though he knew I was in danger. I killed the weird monster dog thing just now."

He pretended like he couldn't see my shocked face. I was about to tell the campers what had actually happened, when suddenly I saw the faces of the campers. 

It broke my heart. They were disappointed... In me.  They just helped the boy up with a rope, and left me, casting !e glances of disgust. Only Annabeth , Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo and Calypso stayed back to help me up.

(A/N: Leo got back to Camp after finding Calypso)

But even though they helped me up, I saw they were really quite. 

I kissed Annabeth and went to sleep for the day without telling anyone, comprehending the incidents that had taken place that evening.

 I didn't even eat dinner. And what hurt me the most that even Annabeth didn't call me for dinner that day. This was the last thought before I drifted off to the land of Morpheus.

The next morning, I woke up, brushed my teeth and stepped outside my cabin to stretch, only to be slapped by Katie. My cheek stung. I pressed my hand to my cheek. I saw the entire Demeter cabin behind her. They were all looking at me angrily. Katie shouted, "Why did you poison our plants with sea snake venom? Matt saw you do it and told us." I just asked who Matt was.

Katie pointed at the boy who was smirking at me, standing at the very last of the Demeter crowd. It was the boy I had rescued!!!

I was just about to reply I did not do it but suddenly all the cabin members started coming round my and kicking and beating me. I curled up in a ball, unable to withstand the pain I was receiving. After a few minutes, they left. I could feel that they had broken several bones of mine. After a few hours, when nobody came to rescue me, I slowly started to get up by myself, winding at the pain. Right after I got up, I saw the Ares cabin storming towards me.

Keep calm and CR7!!! Peace out