You asked your neighbour to be your fake boyfriend; him as a mafia leader

Começar do início

The next morning was the same as usual. You woke up, got ready and headed to your office. You were quite bored of your daily life and wanted something interesting but of course you wanted the stalker out of your life. Same seat, same work and same people. Thankfully not a lot of people talked to your much. Even if they did, they knew you werent going to answer all of those. As the night passed by, you and your colleagues got out of the compnay at the same time. Only to be meet by a surprise.

"Hey yn." The voice caught your attention. Your eyes widened when you saw Taehyung standing with his car? You eyes widened. He came to you. "Was the work too hard? Let's go home. I will prepare your favourite dinner for you." You smiled a lit which didnt go with the expression of your face. "Yn, who is it?" You colleagues asked. "Thi-" "Hi there, I am Yn's boyfriend, Taehyung. It nice to meet you all. Thank you for taking care of my girlfriend." You started acting along and bid your colleagues goodbye before getting in Taehyung's car. And soon he drove away.

"Dude, you should at least inform me ahead. You cant just show up and expect me to act just fine." You exclaimed. "Did you say to act as your boyfriend? And the stalker only follows you from office to home, that's why I came." He said coldly. "Can you talk nicely to me. You are too cold." Taehyung cleared his throat. "Sorry about that." His voice was more gentle this time. You smiled to yourself and didnt say anything the whole time.

Reaching home tou bit Taehyung bye and entered your house. The next few days were pretty much the same. Both of you got close to eachother and were like best friends. Taehyung didnt realised how close he has become with you. Both of you would hangout at each other's house and normally would have a movie marathon or play overwatch on weekends. Things has been going great for both of you.

Taehyung's pov

Hanging with a normal person was truly magical. I didnt know I would have this much fun having a person to talk to. Although Yn still didnt know my real identity but being treated like a normal person and not being scared of was a great feeling. Yn was really different from all the girl I have met. Sometimes I found myself staring at her. Not in a bad way but as if she would disappear if a take my eyes off her and I would wake up to the reality. I was happy to move here.

She was sitting next to be watching the movie. This has to be the 3rd movie we were watching. Her eyes were droopy and she was constantly yawning. I forgot about the movies a long time ago. I would only stare at her angelic face. She made my heart feel some types of way. Was this strange feeling love? I didn't know how falling in love would be but this feeling wa great.

While I was deep in my thoughts about her, I felt something on my shoulder.  I looked down and saw her resting her head. "Are you tired?" She nodded a little. "Then let's go to sleep. We can watch this some other time." I took the remote to turn of the television but she snatched it from me. "No, this movie is interesting. I want to see it to the end." She hid the remote. This girl would have sleeping problem in the future. "Then lay down. It would be comfortable to watch." She put a cushion over my lap and kept her head. And not even five minutes passed by she fell asleep.

I didnt know why I was so caring towards her. But everytime I saw her smile and talk to me I couldnt contain the happy feeling inside me. I want to embrace her and keep her with me forever. But I laughed at my thoughts. Jn the end she would leave me  after knowing my true identity. Being a mafia had its disadvantages. Something that you must let go even if you needed it the most.

I took Yn to an u ther bedroom and laid her on the bed. I covered her with duvet and turned on a dim table light which would allow her to see if she woke up.

Author's pov

In the morning Taehyung got inside the room to wake you up. He saw you sleeping in the cutest way possible. He immediately snapped your pictures secretly. He just had to keep your cuteness locked in his phone so that he could see it whenever he kissed you.