Resting foreheads as a symbol of love, respect and affection

Start from the beginning

Taehyung didnt say anything and started massaging her head so that she could calm down and all the heat in her head was gone. He remembered once she had to take a week off and have to take medicine continuously for the pain to wear off. "You should take care of yourself muffin." "You are there for me, so I dont have to care of myself. You will take care of me." Yn smiled and let out a moan as Taehyung was massaging her read really good. After both of them finished their work in the bathtub, they entered the shower to wash off the soap and shampoo off their bodies. "By the way, how do you like my new hair colour?" You asked Taehyung. "It suits you perfectly. You always wanted to do a mixture of silver, ash and blue. It's really unique."

After both of them finished showering, they wore their bathrobe and got to their wardrobes. Yn didnt want to wear her clothes so she took a hoodie from Taehyung's wardrobe and wore it. The hoodie was till her knee length so she didnt wear anything underneath except for her panties.

Yn turned around to show herself to Taehyung. Seeing her in his hoodie, looking like a small baby wrapped in a big, oversized outfit he couldnt help but let his heart fell more deep in love with her. He couldnt even describe how much cute and adorable she looked in his eyes. Taehyung immediately picked Yn up in a koala hug which took Yn by surprise. Although it wasnt something new to her or Taehyung, sometimes his actions take Yn by surprise.

"My sweet muffin, baby bun, I just was to squeeze you and keep you inside me so that you dont fly away." Taehyung giggled and said to her. "Tae, I am a human, how can I fly?" She laughed at his silly words. "Nope, you are wrong. You are my sweet, lovely, cutie angel who has the chance to fly away if I let go. So I will never leave you. Promise me you will also stay with me." She smiled hearing his deep words. Although they were simple it held deep meaning to both of them.

Yn rested his forehead against Taehyung and cupped his cheeks. "Your angel will never leave you. She will always stay by your side and support you in everything you do." Yn spoke looking into Taehyung's deep orbs. She kissed the tip of his nose and his lips. Taehyung smiled and carried Yn downstairs so that they could eat breakfast.

"Baby bear, what should we eat?" Yn asked Taehyung with a pout. Taehyung made Yn sit on the kitchen counter. Taehyung made a thinking face and then said. "Why dont we make a feast today? The whole week we dont stay at home and could barely see eachother or have dinner with eachother. We have only got one Friday a week to rest ourselves so let's make a huge feast. I will cook the food while you do the baking." He raised his eyes to know her answer.

Yn smiled happily hearing Taehyung. She loved to bake. She was always ready to make cakes and cookies. She immediately took out the ingredients and started baking. While Taehyung also took out the ingredients which would be needed for making breakfast. Both of them were having fun and doing their work that they didnt even notice when so much time has passed. Yn's eyes fell on the wall clock and she burst into laughter.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked. "Tae it is almost lunch time. And we are still preparing for breakfast." Her wholeheartedly laughter made Taehyung stop his work and keep on admiring her beauty. Only god knew what deeds he did that he received such a blessing in form of Yn. He smiled. "You slept till 10 am. What were you expecting." He shook his head thinking how his wife who was always punctual on working days and looked at the clock every second didnt even looked at the time today for once.

After they were done cooking and baking they brought everything on the dining table. "Yum! Everything looks so delicious and smells delicious too." Yn said and immediately took her plate and started putting all the food in her plate because she was starving. While Taehyung just looked there and saw the amount she took in her plate. He internally chuckled.

"Wont you eat?" Yn asked while eat a piece of shushi. Taehyung took a pair of chopsticks and went to sit beside Yn. He started to take food from her plate when she slapped his hand away. "Why are you eating from my plate? Serve yourself a plate." She angrily furrowed her eyes. "My little baby bun, your small tummy wont be able stuff all these food inside. Let me help you eat it." "But I'm hungry, I am sure I can eat it all." "Okay baby bun, let me share with you and if you can eat more you can take more. There is plenty of food on the table." Yn thought for a while and nodded immediately.