Request Page

First of all, MC is gonna identify as a cisgender female, for the sole reason of I do not have the experience of those in the trans community, and I do not feel comfortable writing about experiences I personally have never experienced. No, this does not make me transphobic, this prevents me from opening a can of worms I cannot open, because that can of worms does not belong to me. So for the love of god if you say "so your transphobic since you're not gonna write MC as a male or a trans person" I will block or mute you because, again, I DO NOT HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF THOSE IN THE TRANS COMMUNITY, AND I AM NOT A GUY, SO THOSE EXPERIENCES ARE NOT MY RIGHT TO WRITE ABOUT.

Anyways, if you wanna request a scenario/drabble or a one-shot, just specify it for me. Specify who MC is, and no, I will not be giving MC a name even if you ask because this is supposed to be you, not your OC, so don't bother asking because if you do, I will not take your request. This is basically how scenario/drabbles

Ominis: Does anyone have a plan?
Sebastian: *raises his hand*
Ominis: A good plan

Sebastian: *slowly puts his hand back down*

MC: *pats Sebastian's shoulder* nice try bud.

And stories will go like normal, like an actual piece of literature.

So if you have a request of either one, just specify who MC is (like not the new fifth year, an older sibling of the Sallow twins [maybe they are, maybe they aren't, I kinda see them as twins, to some extent], a cousin of Ominis, or a sibling of Garreth), and specify if you want it to be a scenario or a one-shot.

Ok it's almost 2:30 for me so requests are open until, idk, the end of the week. April 1st.

If you wanna be known, just comment on this request page (I WILL NOT ACCEPT IF IT'S ON A SCENARIO/ONESHOT CHAPTER), or if you wanna be unknown just dm me. Goodbye.