"We not dating." Jasmine mumbled and Nova looked at her with a face.

"Right and I'm gay." Nova said and Jasmine just looked at her.

"Are you though?" Jasmine eyed her.

"Bitch." Nova bucked at her, causing Jasmine to bust out laughing. "No, I'm not dumbass."

"All that cussing you doing." Jayda said, giving Nova a warning look.

"You act like you ain't cuss around my age. It ain't nothing but words an plus I'm damn near grown." Nova told her.

Jayda popped her, "Watch ya mouth." She said and Nova face scrunched up. "And no I ain't cuss at yo age. I was a good child." She lied.

"Right, Right." Nova said sarcastically as she turned to Jasmine and began to talk to her.

Jahmir shook his head with a chuckle before grabbing Jaleah's hand and taking her to his room.

"I was gonna take the guest room, you don't have to give your room up every time I stay over." Jaleah told him as she turned to walk out the room only for Jahmir to grab her.

"Chill." He looked at her before pointing to the bed, causing her to jump on it and he chuckled. "Get comfy, I'm finna hop onna game with Reese."

"Okay." She mumbled as she pulled her phone out and started watching TikTok's. A couple hours passed by and every now and then she would hear him suck his teeth.

"He a bitch." Jahmir told Jaleah who bust out laughing.

"What?" She laughed, shaking her head at him. "How come you only talk 'round me?" She asked and he shrugged.

"When I talk around you— you're normal about it. If I talk around my mom she gone scream and cry then call everyone up under the sun. Then they gone wanna hear me talk too and I'm not tryna deal with allat shit." He explained, shrugging once more.

"Makes sense." She nodded understanding.

"You hungry?" Jahmir took his head set off and spun his chair around to look at her.

"Yeah." She told him as she glanced at her phone that was ringing before she picked it up and answered with a smile.

"Hey Kind." Jaleah smiled at her, seeing her prop her phone up against something.

"Girl we in ATL!" Kind yelled and Jaleah's eyes went wide.

"Forreal?"

"Deadass, where you tryna meet?" Kind asked as a darkskin boy looked in the camera.

"Who is that?" He asked and Kind mugged him.

"She my age, Ben. Back up 'fore I tell Montana to double back to the police station." She told him and Ben instantly looked away.

"Hellen Keller who?" He said, holding his arms out with his eyes closed as he guided himself away from Kind.

"We can meet at the mall. When you wanna do it? Today?" Jaleah asked and Kind instantly nodded.