𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔..

"yujin! we're gonna be late!" yelled su-ae from the bottom of the stair case. su-ae became my friend once i joined school.

she's always been there, she's my only friend. i mean i have other friends, i just barely talk to them. su-ae is like a sister to me. without her i wouldn't be happy.

"coming!" i put on my backpack and we left. walking to school we stopped at a mini-market. "why are we here? aren't we gonna be late?" i asked, she didn't respond but look at her phone.

she looked at me smiling. "eunhyeok said he wanted to walk with us, so we needed to stop here to meet him. i think he likes you!" i almost choked on my spit when she said that.

no way he likes me! he doesn't even talk to me. anytime i would say hi he wouldn't respond or ignore me. he even hit me with a soccer ball on purpose.

FLASHBACK*

"su-ae, i wanna leave, i feel like something bad is gonna happen." i tugged onto her arm. i looked straight forward to see magical eunhyeok trying to make a goal.

when he kicked it he turned and aimed it at me! *BOOM* its hit my head and i fell backwards.

"sorry!" he yelled, while trying to hold his laughter. i got up and saw him staring at su-ae and winking. since that day, they've been weird.

END OF FLASHBACK*

"eunhyeok! oh dowha, your gonna walk with us?" su-ae said looking at me with a big smirk. it couldn't be good, she would talk to dowha and i would be alone with EUNHYEOK!

i decided to not walk with them, anything could happen. "i'm gonna walk alone, see you guys." i walked forwards and never looked back. was su-ae trying to get me with eunhyeok or is it just me?

"hey! yujin? are you alright!" su-ae yelled. i didn't answer.

୨♡︎୧

"hey ra-im!" i waved. she was a good friend to me. she's super kind so i don't know who wouldn't like her? she waved back and smiled.

i walked towards her. "so? what's your plans after school?" i asked her, i just wanted someone to hang out with that wasn't su-ae i didn't wanna get involved with her little boyfriends..

"i'm gonna study with eunhyuk, su-ae and dowha!" she smiled. why wasn't i invited? she then said it was a history test. i already knew it but i felt a little awkward not being in their study session.

"oh, ok! well bye!" i walked away. i pulled out my phone to check how i looked. i had tears in my eyes?!? i didn't feel pain? i just felt.. left out?

୨♡︎୧

OKKKKKK. this was a little bit boring, but the soccer ball was funny right???? RIGHT? (laugh)

anyways so i'm gonna make these better, next chapter i'll need to explain back stories with the characters because this will seem out of context. idk?