Jack Manifold

Trans: Jack
Best friends: Niki and Scott
Crush: none
Parents: none

WARNINGS
- hurt Jack
- mention of being nousios
- mention of surgery
- mention of hospital

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Jack just did his last surgery to become fully male like he always wanted. He had been struggling with his body for a while and his best friends Niki and Scott tryed helping him though everything, even this stressful surgery itself.

When it was over and Jack woke up again he was in a LOT of pain. Niki and Scott could both see it from miles away that he felt like shit. It was normal that you feel pain after the surgery but for Jack it was like he got stabbed more than once in his body. He felt bad, was in pain, had a huge headache and ontop of that was nousios from it. He felt like throwing up even though it made him happy that he was finally a male himself. It hurted but he only thought 'a little pain is nothing especially when I can be who I always was'.

He said this uit loud even though he didn't mean to. This made both his best friends smile at him before helping him. A week went by and Jack was allowed to go home now. His friends decided they stay over at his house to help him with all needs there. They knew from the doctor that he had to be careful, was not allowed to lift heavy things and it could be that he has days he can't get up from the pain.

When he was recovering slowly, his friends were all there to help him when needed.bwhen he was finally completely healed he thanked everyone that helped and supported him and even made them a whole meal like they were in a restaurant.

He was really thankful for having such amazing friends. He just couldn't stop smiling anymore knowing that they all supported him nomatter what.

The end

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Idea: mine
Words: 373
Time: about 2 to 3 minutes

I liked writhing this. We need more Niki and Scott appreciation and we also need more Jack stories because there are almost none of these.

My favorite stories untill now are still George, Techno and Fundy!