Techno blade

Trans: techno
Best friends: no names called
Crush: none
Ships: none
Parents: dadza

warnings
- confused Techno

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

When techno was younger he always had this feeling the he wasn't a girl but a boy deep inside. He would always ignore that fact and keep going as a girl, thinking that he himself was wrong..

A few years later everyone started seeing the fact that he acted more like a boy than a girl so they also started getting confused at first. Obviously Dadza being the dad he is noticed from when Techno was little already but wanted him to come to him if he needed anything. He knew for a fact that his Daughter was actually trans from seeing how he acted.

One day Techno was finally fed up with this "wrong" feeling and went to Dadza for help. When he explained what was going on, Dadza just smiled at him and explained what was happening. Techno finally understood what was happening to him now and got more nervous. He didn't know what his friends would think of him...

Dadza assured him everything would be fine and even gave him a little present. Techno opend it slowly to find a binder and a information book about trans people in it. Techno was shocked but happy that he got these. He gave his dad a hug and told him about the name he preferred. Dadza was happy for him and called him by his choosen name before he calling him his Son.

Techno was stunned and started crying form happiness. He finally found out what was wrong with him and he even got excepted by his dad.

Later that day he was talking to some of his friends and told them about it. They were really supportive of him and also called him by his preferred name now. Techno Finally felt happy. He finally knew what was going on and that it was okay to feel that way.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Words: 419
Time: 15 minutes
Idea: mine

I had to do it yall. He is one of my favorite comfort streamers/ youtubers but sadly we had to let him go🕊 he was supportive of everyone of the LGBTQ+ community and this made me really happy. Rest in peace King🕊👑

This is my second favorite storie I made. The first one is still George but this is surly my second favorite one I made.