Lo'ak x reader

Fluff x anger :)
Sorry i haven't been writing lol

Little info: You and Lo'ak are really close ever since him and his family came from the forest but obviously there's more than just friendship on their minds and caused some issues.

Y/n pov.

Well I hate you y/n! You and everyone here! Lo'ak had just yelled at me. And for what? Who knows he's always feeling left out, not understood by his father or siblings, but me? I do, I've been there for him since day one.

I don't know where this anger came from Lo'ak but it needs to stop! I screamed back. You have fucking problems! And I try and try with you I'm always here for you and now you want to yell and get mad at me for eywa knows what?

And you know what Lo'ak! You go ahead and cry and pout about how no one is there for you! Because I guess your saying I'm no one? That I haven't been there for your fights with your father or the mistakes you make everyday?

I sat down on the cold sand holding myself as I let a tear stroll down my cheek. I didn't look at Lo'ak, I just say there looking at the night sky looking up and down between the water and it's beautiful glowing life underneath the air and dryness up top.

I heard a light huff, his breath sounded sad, angry and defeated. He walked away, not saying anything else to me.

Why? Because he knows he's in the wrong? Or because he's still angry? I didn't know.

I sat there for about an hour before my brother came
up to me.

Y/n? I turned to see Ao'nung walking to me just a few feet from me. What are you doing here? He questioned me as he sat now beside me.

Me and Lo'ak got into a fight and I just needed space from him, I mean I don't understand Ao'nung. I said laying  down on his lap while he patted my back softly as I continued to talk.

Here we are fighting about how I and everyone else was never there for him but I know everything about him an- and he knows everything about me....

We know our deep secrets and every heartbreak, I told him about my feelings and my problems, he told me about his home life and the forest and-

Ao'nung shushed me softly lifting me up to a sitting position. He calmly spoke to me.

Y/n just talk to him I'm sure something just happened and he's taking it out on you.

Bu-

No y/n just talk to him, give him space tonight and talk tomorrow.

                                             ~

After my little talk with Ao'nung Last night I realized that he was probably right and that we would get over this so I came by his marui to see if he was there but he wasn't.

Lo'ak where are you? I said to myself looking around for him.

I'm right here y/n. I turned to see Lo'ak standing right in front of the opening.

Lo'ak I'm glad your here I thought that we could talk things ove-

I couldn't even finish my words Lo'ak's lips were all over mine returning each time with a wet sloppy kiss trailing down my neck and to my collarbone.

I was taken aback by his swift movements, his hands sliding down my hips to my butt. I've never felt physical love this was all so new to me. I put my hands on his chest feeling and wanting more.

He bite my neck causing a moan to leave my lips. He stepped away looking at the marks he made on my skin, the purple specks trailing down my neck.

He brought his hands to my face holding it close to his head.

Y/n you mean everything to me and I'm sorry for the outburst truly I am.

Lo'ak's pov.

Every time I think your learning to behave yourself do you something to mess that up! You always find a way to disappoint me son.

You don't understand father! You think you know how everything goes but you don't, if you would just listen-

No. Because I'm the grown up! That's how it works Lo'ak. Now leave your dismissed.

I walked out feeling angry tears about to emerge from my watered eyes.

I walked on over to where the group of us meets to hangout when I saw y/n with Rotxo.  My anger took the better of me, I couldn't handle seeing y/n with someone else. Y/n was mine even though she didn't know it she would always be mind she's the one I want to be with and if only I had built up the courage to tell her....

I walked away with my fists balled up feeling the anger coming in stronger and stronger. Later that night I saw y/n walking around and that's when we started to fight.

I'm such an idiot, I stood there looking at y/n holding herself with tears not looking at me, I couldn't stand to see her like that and I made her feel like that...

I walked away with shame all over my face.

Y/n pov.

Lo'ak kept apologizing but all I could think of was our lips connecting. I smiled as I held my hands out taking his in mine.

Lo'ak I see you. I kissed him passionately moving forward causing him to slip to the ground, I giggled at him.

Y/n I see you y/n.

He leaned in moving my hair back from my face to behind me ears, his lips met mine. We laid there wrapped in each other embrace.

idk abt this one but yea lmk if u want certain things or characters <3